Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3


Choose my next avatar!
Poll ended at 25 Aug 2008, 9:03 pm
Keep the old one #1 38%  38%  [ 15 ]
Neoprene shirt #2 15%  15%  [ 6 ]
Strapple at the coffee shop #3 46%  46%  [ 18 ]
Total votes : 39

Strapples
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2007
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,861
Location: Chicago Area IL (FAR FROM AUTISM SPEAKS)

21 Aug 2008, 3:34 pm

ShadesOfMe wrote:
Strapples wrote:
ShadesOfMe wrote:
Strapples wrote:
Some of you are talking in the thread " I choose this" well please doin't forget to pick one in the voting machine!

oh and also, no, i will not become a stick man with a gun. i do all of my avatars with my strapple or something neoprene in it since i am known for my neoprene. no one will know who i am from a stick man, no offense to you.


what is the I choose this thread? do you have a link to it???


lol no no no... people are talking in this thread saying " i choose this one" and yet they dont vote in the machine


Oh! I totally misread that one. I wish I could go back and choose #2 now, also. :( *sigh*


NEOPRENE SHIRT HAS 6 VOTES TECHNICALLY

I has changed ur vote ;P


_________________
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info and my forum at http://www.disabledplanet.alinssite.info

When in doubt, ask an autistic. Chances are, they're obsessed with what you need to know. :roll:

Autism Speaks will NEVER speak for me

CLASSIC AUTISM


ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Jun 2004
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 16,983
Location: California

21 Aug 2008, 3:35 pm

Strapples wrote:
ShadesOfMe wrote:
Strapples wrote:
ShadesOfMe wrote:
Strapples wrote:
Some of you are talking in the thread " I choose this" well please doin't forget to pick one in the voting machine!

oh and also, no, i will not become a stick man with a gun. i do all of my avatars with my strapple or something neoprene in it since i am known for my neoprene. no one will know who i am from a stick man, no offense to you.


what is the I choose this thread? do you have a link to it???


lol no no no... people are talking in this thread saying " i choose this one" and yet they dont vote in the machine


Oh! I totally misread that one. I wish I could go back and choose #2 now, also. :( *sigh*


NEOPRENE SHIRT HAS 6 VOTES TECHNICALLY

I has changed ur vote ;P


I know. whats with the huge letters and all caps???



Strapples
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2007
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,861
Location: Chicago Area IL (FAR FROM AUTISM SPEAKS)

21 Aug 2008, 7:43 pm

ShadesOfMe wrote:
Strapples wrote:
ShadesOfMe wrote:
Strapples wrote:
ShadesOfMe wrote:
Strapples wrote:
Some of you are talking in the thread " I choose this" well please doin't forget to pick one in the voting machine!

oh and also, no, i will not become a stick man with a gun. i do all of my avatars with my strapple or something neoprene in it since i am known for my neoprene. no one will know who i am from a stick man, no offense to you.


what is the I choose this thread? do you have a link to it???


lol no no no... people are talking in this thread saying " i choose this one" and yet they dont vote in the machine


Oh! I totally misread that one. I wish I could go back and choose #2 now, also. :( *sigh*


NEOPRENE SHIRT HAS 6 VOTES TECHNICALLY

I has changed ur vote ;P


I know. whats with the huge letters and all caps???


so i remembers and so it stands out lol... is kind of important for me to add that into the vote count...
oh and i gotta subtract one from option three..

so subtract one from 3 add one to 2


_________________
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info and my forum at http://www.disabledplanet.alinssite.info

When in doubt, ask an autistic. Chances are, they're obsessed with what you need to know. :roll:

Autism Speaks will NEVER speak for me

CLASSIC AUTISM


Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,549
Location: Beyond the Void

21 Aug 2008, 7:44 pm

so Bjorn picked one yet :lol:



Strapples
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2007
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,861
Location: Chicago Area IL (FAR FROM AUTISM SPEAKS)

21 Aug 2008, 8:16 pm

Kilroy wrote:
so Bjorn picked one yet :lol:


who is Bjorn


_________________
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info and my forum at http://www.disabledplanet.alinssite.info

When in doubt, ask an autistic. Chances are, they're obsessed with what you need to know. :roll:

Autism Speaks will NEVER speak for me

CLASSIC AUTISM


Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,549
Location: Beyond the Void

21 Aug 2008, 8:18 pm

Bjorn Ulvaeus
Image
top left

your spandex thing reminded me of an outfit he wore (if it was silver you would have fit right in with ABBA) :lol:



Strapples
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2007
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,861
Location: Chicago Area IL (FAR FROM AUTISM SPEAKS)

21 Aug 2008, 9:09 pm

Kilroy wrote:
Bjorn Ulvaeus
Image
top left

your spandex thing reminded me of an outfit he wore (if it was silver you would have fit right in with ABBA) :lol:


how many times do i have to say its neoprene which is a rubber which is 10 times as thick as spandex!


_________________
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info and my forum at http://www.disabledplanet.alinssite.info

When in doubt, ask an autistic. Chances are, they're obsessed with what you need to know. :roll:

Autism Speaks will NEVER speak for me

CLASSIC AUTISM


Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,549
Location: Beyond the Void

21 Aug 2008, 9:11 pm

yeah i know what it is, it just looks like spandex
and spandex is funnier



Tohlagos
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Apr 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 853
Location: Kentucky

21 Aug 2008, 9:16 pm

I voted #2 because it reminds of the X-men for some reason.

You are a member of the X-men, right Strapples? 8)



Strapples
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2007
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,861
Location: Chicago Area IL (FAR FROM AUTISM SPEAKS)

21 Aug 2008, 9:19 pm

Tohlagos wrote:
I voted #2 because it reminds of the X-men for some reason.

You are a member of the X-men, right Strapples? 8)


yes... i am NEOPRENE man... i can shoot liquid neoprene from my nostrils!

MAKE SURE TO CLICK THE OPTIOMN IN THE VOTING MACHINE!


_________________
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info and my forum at http://www.disabledplanet.alinssite.info

When in doubt, ask an autistic. Chances are, they're obsessed with what you need to know. :roll:

Autism Speaks will NEVER speak for me

CLASSIC AUTISM


Last edited by Strapples on 21 Aug 2008, 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chocoholic
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 21 May 2008
Gender: Female
Posts: 329
Location: At a Chocoholics Anonymous meeting

21 Aug 2008, 9:23 pm

I voted for #3. I think you look really good in that picture. :)



Tohlagos
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Apr 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 853
Location: Kentucky

21 Aug 2008, 9:42 pm

Strapples wrote:
Tohlagos wrote:
I voted #2 because it reminds of the X-men for some reason.

You are a member of the X-men, right Strapples? 8)


yes... i am NEOPRENE man... i can shoot liquid neoprene from my nostrils!

MAKE SURE TO CLICK THE OPTIOMN IN THE VOTING MACHINE!



hahahahaha! Yes, I voted. Though I think option #2 is lagging behind the others. :(



Strapples
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2007
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,861
Location: Chicago Area IL (FAR FROM AUTISM SPEAKS)

21 Aug 2008, 9:52 pm

Tohlagos wrote:
Strapples wrote:
Tohlagos wrote:
I voted #2 because it reminds of the X-men for some reason.

You are a member of the X-men, right Strapples? 8)


yes... i am NEOPRENE man... i can shoot liquid neoprene from my nostrils!

MAKE SURE TO CLICK THE OPTIOMN IN THE VOTING MACHINE!



hahahahaha! Yes, I voted. Though I think option #2 is lagging behind the others. :(


i was hoping it would get much more votes :(

i might force it into play though.. in the end its my final decision.. of course ill fix the screwed up "stretchyness" of the image


_________________
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info and my forum at http://www.disabledplanet.alinssite.info

When in doubt, ask an autistic. Chances are, they're obsessed with what you need to know. :roll:

Autism Speaks will NEVER speak for me

CLASSIC AUTISM


Strapples
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2007
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,861
Location: Chicago Area IL (FAR FROM AUTISM SPEAKS)

22 Aug 2008, 3:44 pm

chocoholic wrote:
I voted for #3. I think you look really good in that picture. :)


thanks choco :)


_________________
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info and my forum at http://www.disabledplanet.alinssite.info

When in doubt, ask an autistic. Chances are, they're obsessed with what you need to know. :roll:

Autism Speaks will NEVER speak for me

CLASSIC AUTISM


Strapples
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2007
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,861
Location: Chicago Area IL (FAR FROM AUTISM SPEAKS)

24 Aug 2008, 8:41 pm

voting closes tomorrow 8O


_________________
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info and my forum at http://www.disabledplanet.alinssite.info

When in doubt, ask an autistic. Chances are, they're obsessed with what you need to know. :roll:

Autism Speaks will NEVER speak for me

CLASSIC AUTISM


Strapples
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2007
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,861
Location: Chicago Area IL (FAR FROM AUTISM SPEAKS)

01 Sep 2008, 1:43 pm

Strapple + Coffee shop wins.. changing now.


_________________
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info and my forum at http://www.disabledplanet.alinssite.info

When in doubt, ask an autistic. Chances are, they're obsessed with what you need to know. :roll:

Autism Speaks will NEVER speak for me

CLASSIC AUTISM