Page 2 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next


Choose my next avatar!
Poll ended at 25 Aug 2008, 9:03 pm
Keep the old one #1 38%  38%  [ 15 ]
Neoprene shirt #2 15%  15%  [ 6 ]
Strapple at the coffee shop #3 46%  46%  [ 18 ]
Total votes : 39

Strapples
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2007
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,861
Location: Chicago Area IL (FAR FROM AUTISM SPEAKS)

20 Aug 2008, 3:21 pm

Thanks for voting everyone. we have until monday next week to get all oour votes in! so hurry up and get the votes in!


_________________
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info and my forum at http://www.disabledplanet.alinssite.info

When in doubt, ask an autistic. Chances are, they're obsessed with what you need to know. :roll:

Autism Speaks will NEVER speak for me

CLASSIC AUTISM


CityAsylum
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Jan 2008
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,190
Location: New York City

20 Aug 2008, 4:11 pm

I picked #3 - the first two look distorted or stretched sideways, as if I have on the wrong glasses, especially the second one.

Plus, you look handsome in #3. :D



20 Aug 2008, 8:16 pm

Ahhh keep the old one, I hate changes in avatars.



ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Jun 2004
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 16,983
Location: California

20 Aug 2008, 8:45 pm

I love the third option. It's really nice. I'd go with that if I were you, and it looks like everyone else agrees.



supahneko
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Jan 2008
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,510

21 Aug 2008, 7:01 am

#3 as number two looks kinda distorted and it would bug me



Reodor_Felgen
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Sep 2007
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,300

21 Aug 2008, 8:16 am

I like the avatar you have now. :)


_________________
WP doesn't have a working first amendment.

Fuck. This will override the swear word filter.


ImTheGuyThatDidThat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 May 2008
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,170

21 Aug 2008, 8:25 am

Like 2 and 3, voted 3 since i have to choose.

But, the only reason i dont like nr. 1, is your blue-ish/green tongue,
shouldn`t go into any more details here really, its just something that brings
back some memories from some real bad times that i only remember
short, ugly flashes from. If the tongue wasnt that color, its cool with me :)

Looking good Strapples 8)



UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2008
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,292
Location: ...

21 Aug 2008, 9:12 am

Image
make this your new avatar :p
i vote for 3#



Strapples
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2007
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,861
Location: Chicago Area IL (FAR FROM AUTISM SPEAKS)

21 Aug 2008, 1:29 pm

Some of you are talking in the thread " I choose this" well please doin't forget to pick one in the voting machine!

oh and also, no, i will not become a stick man with a gun. i do all of my avatars with my strapple or something neoprene in it since i am known for my neoprene. no one will know who i am from a stick man, no offense to you.


_________________
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info and my forum at http://www.disabledplanet.alinssite.info

When in doubt, ask an autistic. Chances are, they're obsessed with what you need to know. :roll:

Autism Speaks will NEVER speak for me

CLASSIC AUTISM


Averick
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Mar 2007
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,709
Location: My tower upon the crag. Yes, mwahahaha!

21 Aug 2008, 1:46 pm

Stay with numero uno.



ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Jun 2004
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 16,983
Location: California

21 Aug 2008, 1:48 pm

Strapples wrote:
Some of you are talking in the thread " I choose this" well please doin't forget to pick one in the voting machine!

oh and also, no, i will not become a stick man with a gun. i do all of my avatars with my strapple or something neoprene in it since i am known for my neoprene. no one will know who i am from a stick man, no offense to you.


what is the I choose this thread? do you have a link to it???



ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Jun 2004
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 16,983
Location: California

21 Aug 2008, 1:56 pm

supahneko wrote:
#3 as number two looks kinda distorted and it would bug me
Yeah it does look a little stretched. I would have voted for that one if it ahd not been so "off".



Strapples
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2007
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,861
Location: Chicago Area IL (FAR FROM AUTISM SPEAKS)

21 Aug 2008, 2:29 pm

ShadesOfMe wrote:
supahneko wrote:
#3 as number two looks kinda distorted and it would bug me
Yeah it does look a little stretched. I would have voted for that one if it ahd not been so "off".


note these are preview images... number 2 will get fixed...


_________________
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info and my forum at http://www.disabledplanet.alinssite.info

When in doubt, ask an autistic. Chances are, they're obsessed with what you need to know. :roll:

Autism Speaks will NEVER speak for me

CLASSIC AUTISM


Strapples
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2007
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,861
Location: Chicago Area IL (FAR FROM AUTISM SPEAKS)

21 Aug 2008, 2:30 pm

ShadesOfMe wrote:
Strapples wrote:
Some of you are talking in the thread " I choose this" well please doin't forget to pick one in the voting machine!

oh and also, no, i will not become a stick man with a gun. i do all of my avatars with my strapple or something neoprene in it since i am known for my neoprene. no one will know who i am from a stick man, no offense to you.


what is the I choose this thread? do you have a link to it???


lol no no no... people are talking in this thread saying " i choose this one" and yet they dont vote in the machine


_________________
check out my website at http://www.alinssite.info and my forum at http://www.disabledplanet.alinssite.info

When in doubt, ask an autistic. Chances are, they're obsessed with what you need to know. :roll:

Autism Speaks will NEVER speak for me

CLASSIC AUTISM


ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Jun 2004
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 16,983
Location: California

21 Aug 2008, 3:09 pm

Strapples wrote:
ShadesOfMe wrote:
Strapples wrote:
Some of you are talking in the thread " I choose this" well please doin't forget to pick one in the voting machine!

oh and also, no, i will not become a stick man with a gun. i do all of my avatars with my strapple or something neoprene in it since i am known for my neoprene. no one will know who i am from a stick man, no offense to you.


what is the I choose this thread? do you have a link to it???


lol no no no... people are talking in this thread saying " i choose this one" and yet they dont vote in the machine


Oh! I totally misread that one. I wish I could go back and choose #2 now, also. :( *sigh*



marieclaire
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2008
Age: 55
Gender: Female
Posts: 205

21 Aug 2008, 3:14 pm

I like the photo with the big smile and the blue tongue.