Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

The_Cucumber
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2008, 8:29 pm

I don't mind the phone ringing. I got used to that a long time ago, however I dislike calling other people on it. It's really just an effect of it being so hard for me to start conversations however.

claire-333
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2008, 8:59 pm

I never answer the phone. If I lived alone I would not own one.

darkstone100
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2008, 9:06 pm

untill recently our phone was constantly ringing off the hook all day because of my step-sister keeps calling the house to tell us some annoying tidbit about her day it got so bad the we either stayed hooked up to the internet most of the day(we had dial up) or we just unplugged the phone line.

it was a bitter sweet moment when our phone got cut off, it meant that I couldn't use the internet anymore, but at least i couldn't hear her calling us 20 times a day(and that's not an exaggeration she would call 20 times a day.)

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2008, 5:15 pm

I never did like talking on the phone. I'm a visual learner and there's nothing visual about a phone. I don't talk on the phone if I don't have to. My dad is the same way and because of that, my mom is stuck with answering ALL the calls. You see people all over the place, and even while driving, talking on cells phones for hours on end. I really don't see what the big deal is.