Veteran

24 Aug 2008, 3:37 pm

Fnord wrote:
Irulan wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Irulan wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Omniscience.

With this, I could attain immortality, eternal youth, telekinesis, invisibility, and all the other "powers" and abilities listed in this thread.

8)

I didn't read your answer before I posted mine and I think your solution is the best here :D And having attained such a level of power, we could become self-proclaimed dictators of the Universe :twisted:

"We"?

:lmao:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

No man (oh, sorry, GOD :twisted: ) shouldn't be so egoistic :twisted:

Please, don't call me "GOD" ... althoug I forgive your presumption ... and in my infinite wisdom, I grant you a planet to rule, on spec. A small, blue, mostly harmless world in the rimward portion of the Sagittarius Sector. Bring the slime up to full sentience in a hundred millenia, and you may have an entire nebula for your very own...

An entire nebula... and later, after more millenia of technological progress maybe some more nebulas and some more... and the whole Universe in the end... and maybe few other universes when my people find out how to manipulate hyperspace :twisted: .. and then you'll be an ancient dictator (if the term god doesn't satisfy you enough :twisted: ) trembling that those entities have evolved so much and know all secrets of the Universe they will reach for your power 8) And they will indeed :twisted:

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2008, 8:18 pm

i would like the superpower to clean and organize my giant messy warehouse with the speed of light...that way it would only take me one month.

mikebw
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2008, 9:33 pm

I'd still like to have the one I mentioned in the last thread like this: Ghosting - The ability to turn invisible and go through solid objects like a ghost. Gravity/space/pressure/temperature/etc would have no effect on me, I could fly, could live underwater(No need to breathe), could go to the center of earth and out the other side, could even go to the moon and beyond.

Another power I would like to have is the power to win any game of chance I so choose. I'd win the next big pot lottery! Then I'd buy winning tickets and give them to family/friends as a gift.

http://www.imdb.com/user/ur3140151/ratings = My Movie Vote History

LostInEmulation
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2008, 7:13 pm

The ability to understand and speak any language, even the unwritten ones, I get into contact with :D

Penguins cannot fly because what cannot fly cannot crash!

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2008, 7:21 pm

Power to decide who lives and who dies

traveller011212
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Aug 2008, 10:27 pm

Irulan wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Irulan wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Irulan wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Omniscience.

With this, I could attain immortality, eternal youth, telekinesis, invisibility, and all the other "powers" and abilities listed in this thread.

Cool

I didn't read your answer before I posted mine and I think your solution is the best here Very Happy And having attained such a level of power, we could become self-proclaimed dictators of the Universe Twisted Evil

"We"?

lmao

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

No man (oh, sorry, GOD Twisted Evil ) shouldn't be so egoistic Twisted Evil

Please, don't call me "GOD" ... althoug I forgive your presumption ... and in my infinite wisdom, I grant you a planet to rule, on spec. A small, blue, mostly harmless world in the rimward portion of the Sagittarius Sector. Bring the slime up to full sentience in a hundred millenia, and you may have an entire nebula for your very own...

An entire nebula... and later, after more millenia of technological progress maybe some more nebulas and some more... and the whole Universe in the end... and maybe few other universes when my people find out how to manipulate hyperspace Twisted Evil .. and then you'll be an ancient dictator (if the term god doesn't satisfy you enough Twisted Evil ) trembling that those entities have evolved so much and know all secrets of the Universe they will reach for your power Cool And they will indeed Twisted Evil

What if all you learn is the absolute truth that you cannot attain other powers? :chin:

But I do like the answer.

I still have to say that looking as good as a super hero in tights would be my choice.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2008, 10:34 pm

I know what to do if we dont belive in ou then you have no power, everyone look away and and dont belive in them.

Thatmew
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2008, 8:12 pm

My power would be....Teleportation. Great way to just pop in, and grab something from the toaster, and pop back into the office or something. Or check to see if you did leave the oven on.

KingChaosNinja
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Aug 2008, 9:32 pm

The ability to speak every language. I'd use it to pick up hot foreign women at the airport.

*I picked this username 4 years ago when I was in high school. Don't hold it against me.

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2008, 11:35 pm

I would like to have the power to produce any quantity of money, at any time that I wish. That would be very helpful. :)

Those who know, don't speak.

Henriksson
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2009, 9:27 am

The ability to resist necromancing all the threads Irulan show to me.

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2009, 9:36 am

simple: the powers of superman.

i wouldnt need telekinesis, cus i could tell people to get stuff for me, or i'd melt them w my laser-eyes.

i'd pull that threat on anyone and anything. when you can laugh off a nuclear detonation, you OWN the world.

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2009, 10:38 am

The power of instant shower ;P

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2009, 10:39 am

UndercoverAlien wrote:
The power of instant shower ;P

interesting angle

then i wanna swap my superpowers for the ability to permanently flood my system w accelerating ammounts of dopamine. i would ALWAYS BE HAPPY!! ! and GENUINELY happy TO THE CORE HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!! !! !! !

Dilbert
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2009, 11:28 am

I just want quickload/quicksave.

That's it.

AspieBrain
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Apr 2011, 4:30 pm

I would want the ability to learn how to do anything, even if it was impossible. First, I would learn how to jump dimensions, then I would learn from the most powerful fictional characters in history in order to become ultra-powerful. This way, I could still experience a challenge when I so desired, yet had the undying ability to overcome it in every possible way it could be overcome no matter what. In other words, omniscience that grants omnipotence.