Do you get anxiety about doing the simpliest activities?

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Relicanth7
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2008, 2:54 pm

annotated_alice wrote:
Yes, anything involving people or going to new indoor environments makes me really nervous. I particularly hate getting my haircut and will put it off until it looks absolutely horrible, before I'll go. The smells, having my head and hair touched and the chit chat make me miserable. Hate it!

I also really hate buying gas for my car. I always feel like I'm going to do something wrong, and never know what to say to the attendants and again, the smells. Luckily I also really hate driving, because it also makes me super nervous, so I don't use much gas. :lol:

Smells really get to me, for ages I couldn't go to a movie because of that overwhelming stale popcorn smell, and all the perfumes, deodorants, fabric softeners etc. on the people around me. But I can now, I just get really nervous beforehand, but am usually OK when the movie has started, if it is interesting and after I get used to the volume.

So yup, all kinds of little every day things that other people do without even thinking twice make me very, very anxious. It would be nice not to be so "wound up" all the time.

I am the same way as well as a bit of a Germaphobe... Which i have aquired last year which is making my life misrible... :(

ChristinaCSB
Toucan
Toucan

18 Sep 2008, 4:51 pm

Heck yes I do, and it sucks!