Page 1 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

coregazer
Toucan
Toucan

01 Sep 2008, 1:25 pm

first of all... im sorry if theres already been a thread like this... but i couldn't see one and needed to speak out about this. so currently only the demo's out... and i played that and WOW! it was amasing for me. so mutch fun! just being able to dominate everything and destroy! reaking havok ^^. how fun?. okay. the demo's a little short and the powers are a little... well... shuddy... but... im already aware that the powers can be upgraded every level and so on. thats what that little anoying + sign near your health bar is for :). well its not so mutch anoying but... its anoying i can't level up in the demo ^^. anywho. im also aware a demo isn't the full game and that the full game will be a heck of alot longer :roll: . so. looking forward to playing it and wondering what your views on it were. woot for teh star wars force unleashed discussion thread!

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2008, 1:47 pm

I gots no opinion yet but I am really hoping its no one of them go from point A to point B while beating everything into the ground those are BORING.

Le_Samourai
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Sep 2008, 2:12 pm

I played the demo not too long ago, but I was pleasantly surprised by it. Using the force powers took time to get used to, but after that it was fun tossing stormtroopers around and hurling random objects at baddies. The lightsaber combat could've been better though.

coregazer
Toucan
Toucan

01 Sep 2008, 2:58 pm

Le_Samourai wrote:
I played the demo not too long ago, but I was pleasantly surprised by it. Using the force powers took time to get used to, but after that it was fun tossing stormtroopers around and hurling random objects at baddies. The lightsaber combat could've been better though.

agreed, the lightsaber combat could of been better. and the combo was kind of odd. i think you might be able to lengthen the combo's with the levels. but im not sure. i hope you will be able to.

Warsie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2008, 1:11 am

I have to LOL at the scene from the trailer of the Sith Apprentice pulling the Star Destroyer and crashing it into...Theed?

and for those Star Wars Fans/Warsies/etc...I mean the 1 mile long; (1.6 km) Star Destroyer; Imperator (or Imperial depending on view) class

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2008, 2:27 pm

its about time

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2008, 7:53 pm

I originally was looking forward to it; the initial footage was fantastic. But the more I saw the less impressed I was. I dunno why, just didn't look as fun or groundbreaking after a while.

ScottF
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2008, 9:49 pm

I think it looks pretty good. The part where you can use the bulk-heads to destroy the tie fighters was really sweet. As far as the demo goes, games usually are still in development up until a week before they actually go to press, this basically means that the demo does not usually represent the final product. The demos are sort of in-between the Beta stage and the final released project.

RyltarX
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Sep 2008, 11:35 am

I had fun just banging crates back and forth into the wall panels, to watch them deform a little bit differently every time. Also playing around with the force-pushable doorways. I'm going to have a lot of fun with this game :)

JimmyNeurtonRules
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2008, 4:27 pm

My dad bought the book of that game. We can't wait for it either! :D

dark_mage
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Sep 2008, 9:11 pm

I read that graphic novel which actually made me laugh (The Empire creating its own downfall how priceless :SPOILER:

I'm not evil I just have a different view of good

coregazer
Toucan
Toucan

14 Sep 2008, 5:52 am

2 days for america, 5 days for uk. woop! not long now folks ^^. im soooo looking forward to this ^^.

"I had fun just banging crates back and forth into the wall panels, to watch them deform a little bit differently every time. Also playing around with the force-pushable doorways. I'm going to have a lot of fun with this game"

yeah. the change each time is really fun ^^. also i like the thing where NPC's can grab onto things when you lift them. i have a really cruel tactic where i lift one npc up. get him to grab onto another and hang him over the edge till he drops his mate. now that is true cruelty ^^.

x_amount_of_words
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2008, 9:10 am

I haven't played the demo but I saw a preview on TV. I've never been a Star Wars game fan but I was impressed by the preview I saw. I'm renting it the first chance I get.

x_amount_of_words
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2008, 4:08 pm

It was just released in the US today.

coregazer
Toucan
Toucan

16 Sep 2008, 5:37 pm

x_amount_of_words wrote:
It was just released in the US today.

zomg. so it was. thoughts? (no spoilorz pleez)

x_amount_of_words
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2008, 11:11 am

I haven't bought it yet but I'm planning on renting it Friday.