Fantasy. Reality. Settling for Mr. Good Enough?

Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

i_Am_andaJoy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

03 Sep 2008, 5:19 am

i think i was not very clear in expressing the actual question part of my situation.

there is not really a "fairness" issue. i am not concerned with that aspect.

i am more trying to figure out at what point settling is a good thing, and at what point it is premature. the point at which you make yourself choose to be practical.

it seems like the majority of people are expressing the opinion that it is somehow wrong or immoral to settle, regardless of the circumstances.

i'd really like to hear from some people older than me.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2008, 6:55 am

i_Am_andaJoy wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
Show him your thread, if he has some dignity he will leave you ...if not , he'll stay.

oh, he has been read the thread. (everything prior to AngryJessman's comment. he's sleeping now and will have to hear these last few comments later.)

his reactions were fairly succinct:

"Listen to that guy!" (toadofsteel)

"NO! DON'T LISTEN TO THAT GUY!! !! tell him he's an idiot! i know you are a selfish brat. i like it. he does not understand your cuteness factor when you are being a selfish brat." (mr bogan)

"not an alpha? hahahaha. i bet i could break that guy's arm. what does he do for a living? bet he can't toss around 100 pound bags of concrete for a few hours." (lepetitprince)

"that guy is a prick. so you should do the opposite of what he says." (protossx)

that was all he had to say, but i will be sure to let him know that you think he has no dignity. (and yeah, i assumed that was not exactly what you meant by alpha, as you think he should be meaner to me or something, but those are the things he said as i read him the post.)

I like your boyfriend's attitude ,jerk and cool. I work as a project manager for living.

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2008, 7:38 am

Quote:
"NO! DON'T LISTEN TO THAT GUY!! !! tell him he's an idiot! i know you are a selfish brat. i like it. he does not understand your cuteness factor when you are being a selfish brat." (mr bogan)

idiot HUH? :evil:

Quote:
"not an alpha? hahahaha. i bet i could break that guy's arm. what does he do for a living? bet he can't toss around 100 pound bags of concrete for a few hours." (lepetitprince)

He's calling you out Prince!! ! :rambo:

LepetitPrince can kick your arse anyday!! ! I've got you back prince, let's deal to this sucker (MR_BOGAN pushes the prince( aka the prize fighter) into the ring and runs away like a coward)

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2008, 7:42 am

(MR_BOGAN pushes the prince( aka the prize fighter) into the ring and runs away like a coward....

....after launching a mass destructive fart.