Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 10:12 pm

It's a genius show. Anybody watch it?

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 11:36 pm

Fo' sho', it's like a more subtle version of Seinfeld, with cursing. I particularly like the season where Larry opens the restaurant and hires the French chef with the "issue", the season finale had me rolling. The Korean bookie episode was good too, or the one where Larry thinks he's Gentile. This is one of those shows that takes a bit to grow on you, but is really great once you get into it.

Akajohnnyx
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Sep 2008, 12:01 am

My brother turned me onto that unique little show. And in turn, it got me to watch Seinfeld more. It makes you think about all the little unspoken and unwritten rules of society and how stupid some of them are. Larry is such a F-up, but it's hard not to like him.

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2008, 10:44 pm

Larry David sure knows how to make fun of those situations in life that cause so much a ruckus on those who follow more of culture's norms. I'd think more aspies would partake in this show had they gave it a chance.

The "tourette's ending" was F'n hilarious!! ! I still laugh about it when I think about it.
Mind bubble: "Maybe one day I'll have a chance to do something good for somebody like that..."Tourette's