Blast from my past....or why Gamester's past could be bad.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2008, 1:47 am

So I have a morning class on tuesdays and thursdays (I'm in college; regular type, not community, so it has dorms and whatnot) and this past tuesday(yesterday actually) I went into my first session for this class, thinking nothing of it.

Well so much for thinking my life wasn't about to get any weirder then already possible. It did.

The girl who I asked out the end of my freshman year, was in that class. That isn't the odd thing. The odd thing is my sophmore year( last year) she left this current college and went to some bible college on the coast. I didn't see her until Christmas. that was the awkward part. Explaining to her at christmas why I stopped calling her over the summer. I had to lie. Something along the lines of work and out late because of work.

I wasn't about to tell her the truth; which would of been: that my old flame from 8th grade moved back into down and we started dating. I don't believe that would have gone over well with her....at all. specially with the fact that she said yes, but wanted me to ask again at the start of the new school year.

Now tuesday (yesterday) comes along and I walk into class, and there she is. in the front row. My first reaction was (in my head) "Oh crap." and my second reaction was, "Well this will be interesting."

we ended up sitting together; which ironically, freshman year when we had the same class, we did as well.

Somehow, I think I'm screwed. badly. I have a hunch, sooner or later that it's going to come up, as to why I never kept in contact with her last summer, or this past summer.

just when I thought it was safe again to date.

:roll:

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2008, 1:52 am

Well...you are the love Guru , you know better what to do.

Betterclassed
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Sep 2008, 4:29 am

Honestly I thought you of all people should have known better and not really be in the jam that you're in. Oh well we'll all human. Hmmmm, maybe I can give a shot. I would say first weigh up your options. Who is better to stick with? What do you like about the two of them? I think you're best in this case would be nicely "dump" the girl you have just met. It may be better now since from the sound of things and haven't been going out at all really. She may take it far more nicely then stringing it out and then dropping the "bomb". Another point however is to think why did you break up with the 8th grade person in the first place. Why? I don't need to know and I don't wanna know really. Anyway I would ask yourself who is the better catch? Is it worth giving up early and starting it up with a pervious love. Anyway those just suggestions. Hope that helps at any rate. Good luck.

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2008, 10:37 am

update:

five minutes after I posted this last night, I happened to check her facebook(the girl who is in my class) she's dating someone.

so it's all good.