Rejected fat girl asking me to give her massage

Page 5 of 5 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

SPCDavid
Raven
Raven

18 Sep 2008, 6:21 am

Yea, I agree, we need to be talking about thinner women here.

Sslaxx
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Sep 2008, 11:33 am

SPCDavid wrote:
ProtossX is me 11 years ago, except I would've downed 3 shots of vodka and said "yea, lets go".

What, cheap vodka or decent stuff?

The guy comes across as a bit of a twit though anyway. And reminds me of someone else I know (in reality) who are self-obsessed.

honey
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Sep 2008, 3:04 pm

I wonder if you would have agreed to that massage if the girl had been beautiful?

There seem to be a lot of lonely nerds out there who are very angry at attractive women for only dating hard-bodied jocks while not giving them the time of day. Never mind that these “hotties” may be unintelligent, boring, and conceited, they’re hot so you still want to date them (call it a “connection” or whatever) even though they treat you like crap.

Let’s say this semi-fat girl with the average face was a really incredibly person, your perfect match in every way. You would never know because you’ve already decided that you hate *all* fat chicks; you’ll never give one the time of day as you’ve ruled them out based 100% on their looks.

This is such a double standard.

I say this because I know a lot of average looking men who feel they are having singleness "forced" on them yet they are only interested in dating thin, much younger than them women with whom they have very little in common. I have almost no sympathy for them.

Funaho
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Sep 2008, 3:08 pm

Personally I find the bigger girls sexy as hell. But maybe that's just me. :)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2008, 3:09 pm

Beautiful, yet dim-witted woman offers a massage: I accept.

Plain-looking, yet intellectual woman offers me a massage: I accept.

Not-at-all-attractive, yet brilliant woman offers me a massage: I accept.

Drop-Dead-Gorgeous woman with an IQ of 200+ offers me a massage: I accept.

Ugly, stupid, obese woman gets close enough to touch me: I move away ... fast.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

ripcity
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Sep 2008, 2:19 pm

I think that physical atraction is normal and perfectly OK. That being said atraction is a matter of personal choice, If your not atracted to someone you should not fell obligated to "hook up" or go out with them..

SPCDavid
Raven
Raven

22 Sep 2008, 4:22 pm

Sslaxx wrote:
SPCDavid wrote:
ProtossX is me 11 years ago, except I would've downed 3 shots of vodka and said "yea, lets go".

What, cheap vodka or decent stuff?

The guy comes across as a bit of a twit though anyway. And reminds me of someone else I know (in reality) who are self-obsessed.

I'm talking about quantity not quality, after all, this is alcohol we're talking about here.

I'm just as shallow as ProtossX, the only difference is I'm a little more sophisticated (I don't actually admit to being shallow when I'm around other women).

Guys like him just remind me why we use tact.

hon
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Sep 2008, 5:31 pm

dont judge someone about her physical attributes, you'll never know, that person is the one who will accept and love you inspite of your condition in life. i agree that you dont have to hook anybody up and wait for the right person..but mind your words..nobody is perfect, not even you..

Blasty
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2008, 2:37 am

ProtossX wrote:
i hate fat chicks and that im perfectly fine waitin for the one thatrs right for me... or should i tap every fat person that wants some and feel like crap?

I pity the girl who falls for you... wait, no I don't, because I have no respect for girls who go after your type. And by the way you post around here, I doubt you'll be 'tapping' anything soon that isn't part of your anatomy in order to determine whether or not it REALLY makes you feel like crap.

Ah well, more big girls for the rest of us. They cuddle so well, ya know. And they tend to be very playful and real and nice. If you're dead set on a skinny supermodel type, might I suggest cutting a length of wood from behind the shop to go to bed with? A nicely sanded 2x6 about 5.5' long should do quite well. Fill and tape some disproportionately large water balloons about 3/4 toward one end and drill an adequately-sized hole just over half way down toward the other end, and voila! You have yourself society's ideal woman. And unlike most women you may run across, she can't say no to you!

HaliaTotheres
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Sep 2008, 3:46 pm

Hooray!

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2008, 5:56 pm

Blasty wrote:
A nicely sanded 2x6 about 5.5' long should do quite well. Fill and tape some disproportionately large water balloons about 3/4 toward one end and drill an adequately-sized hole just over half way down toward the other end, and voila! You have yourself society's ideal woman. And unlike most women you may run across, she can't say no to you!

Isn't a 2x6 a little big?

SPCDavid
Raven
Raven

24 Sep 2008, 2:15 pm

Blasty wrote:

I pity the girl who falls for you... wait, no I don't, because I have no respect for girls who go after your type. And by the way you post around here, I doubt you'll be 'tapping' anything soon that isn't part of your anatomy in order to determine whether or not it REALLY makes you feel like crap.

Ah well, more big girls for the rest of us. They cuddle so well, ya know. And they tend to be very playful and real and nice. If you're dead set on a skinny supermodel type, might I suggest cutting a length of wood from behind the shop to go to bed with? A nicely sanded 2x6 about 5.5' long should do quite well. Fill and tape some disproportionately large water balloons about 3/4 toward one end and drill an adequately-sized hole just over half way down toward the other end, and voila! You have yourself society's ideal woman. And unlike most women you may run across, she can't say no to you!

Are you tring to impress a girl or something?

Blasty
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2008, 12:17 am

On an Internet forum? Of course not. Besides, my open-mindedness to girls who aren't super models has already landed me my first girlfriend. I'm just making fun of the silly desires that society seems to push on people.

I'm not sure how that would impress a girl anyway...