bored, anxious and depressed...what next?

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Loborojo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2008, 2:55 pm

I am bored (because of nowthing exciting happening for the last 6 months Ilive in Peru. I had thought of earning enough money as a teacher online, didn't get the contract, am stuck in this flat), Anxious ( because not enough money income, can't plan anything ahead, feel trapped, begin to feel insecure and negatvie and irrational), start hating the place, don't knwo where I oculd fit in, which country?) Depressed (a result of anxiety?, same routine, only thing I only do is watching WP and a movie every night and avoid talking with my friend). what is the next fase?

Gambit
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Sep 2008, 3:01 pm

Don't you think you're being a bit selfish by putting up so many topics?

Loborojo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2008, 3:04 pm

Gambit wrote:
Don't you think you're being a bit selfish by putting up so many topics?

selfish? selfcenterd, what will it be mate...are you an NT using an NT judgement, get lost, I am asking for help and recnelty coming to grips with aspieness, a forum is meant for that,it can mean catharsis, or do you want my emapthy for you feeling annoyed with my topics, because you have nothing to say?

Gambit
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Sep 2008, 3:13 pm

Just a glance shows that from the last top 20 posts in this section, you have 6 topics. Well, if you want help, my advice to you is to stop being so self centred. Even this thread topic is excessively all about you. Ok, perhaps I'm being harsh - normally I'd turn a blind eye and try not to annoy anyone, but I noticed in other topics you came across rather arrogant and somewhat like a troll so that gave me enough incentive.

...sorry i'm in a crappy mood today.

Loborojo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2008, 3:22 pm

Gambit wrote:
Just a glance shows that from the last top 20 posts in this section, you have 6 topics. Well, if you want help, my advice to you is to stop being so self centred. Even this thread topic is excessively all about you. Ok, perhaps I'm being harsh - normally I'd turn a blind eye and try not to annoy anyone, but I noticed in other topics you came across rather arrogant and somewhat like a troll so that gave me enough incentive.

...sorry i'm in a crappy mood today.

I think the topics I put on are higly relvant which is shown by the many reactions from other aspies.
I got three topics which are about me and all came out from different angles in the same f*****g week where I do need help, and yes you are being harsh, don't care for your troll crisitcism s**t and if you are in a crappy mood skip reading my stuff and crap somewhere else!

prillix
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Sep 2008, 6:54 pm

*Reads first posts*
*reads the next few*
*forgets everything but the first post*

Ok, the next phase is whatever you would like it to be. As boring as it might sound, theres alot of things you can do for little to no money. Go to the park, if you have a ball or frisbee or anything, you might be able to find someone to play catch with. Take up jogging, theres alot of people out there who jog nowadays, and its always alot better having someone to jog with, so run beside someone and start up a conversation. I read money is tight, but if you can, go to the gym, not only will you get in better shape (not implying you're fat and lazy or anything) but people are more attracted to people who thrive to improve themselves, and not only will you look better, but you'll feel better. Take up a sport, personally i like tennis, and whenever i get settled (currently on the move to who knows where {Sold all my stuff now moving around to find my new life}) i plan on buying me a new racket and hitting the court.

So to revert the question back to you, what's the next phase?

Loborojo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2008, 7:59 pm

prillix wrote:
*Reads first posts*
*reads the next few*
*forgets everything but the first post*?

what are you referring to with this?
Thanks for the advice, but I am not a sports guy, never been, tried it all before, and here we have about 37 degrees during the day, now weather to run in, and as I said I am no runner.

next phase...? More retreat?

prillix
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Sep 2008, 8:28 pm

Well what do you like?

help me help you.

Loborojo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2008, 11:22 pm

walking in nature, swimming, cycling (alone here in this peripherie of the city where I live, not recommended for foreigners). I picked up some Yoga but some kind a forceful because I don't really enjoy. It is quite difficult at altitude or 2500 meter to do any sports without getting exhausted within minutes

Aradford
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Sep 2008, 1:27 am

listen to anxiety on this site

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Naked-Ope ... Boperation

and try harder