The continuing saga of my first Girlfriend...

Page 1 of 7 [ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

MiniMozartAspie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Sep 2008, 8:06 pm

Finally today, I got my lucky break.
I've been admiring this girl in my second hour Biology
class for about a week and a half now.
Well, I finally got the guts to ask her out,
and here's the meh news, she said she wants to get
to know me first.
But it's going to be really easy because I've been in classes with her since sixth grade!

My lucky Break.... YAY!! !! !! !! !! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :D :D :P :P :roll: :roll: :roll: :nerdy: :nerdy: :drunken: :drunken: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Last edited by MiniMozartAspie on 10 Sep 2008, 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2008, 8:31 pm

alright man
good on you

rock on and good luck

-
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Sep 2008, 8:44 pm

I can only imagine how you must feel. There's been pretty much zero development in my life romantically, never asked anyone out, only been asked out by a couple unappealing girls, been on a quasi-date, but really that part of my life is a blank slate. Hopefully some prospects will come along. Anyway, best of luck to you!

MiniMozartAspie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Sep 2008, 12:28 pm

no support for a lucky dude?

monkees4va
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Sep 2008, 2:52 pm

well done :)
I must congratulate you on actually getting the guts to ask her out, especcaily since you share a class with her!
well, I'd say just be really friendly when you see her but not over the top, don't declare undying love on the test tubes! Just smile at her often, speak to her when you walk past her and just act like the 'perfect' guy (if there is such a thing XD)

MiniMozartAspie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Sep 2008, 3:11 pm

Well, since today was a half day,and the person who sits next to her wasn't there,
I got to sit next to her all hour! It was actually really fun and I learned some things about her!

ImTheGuyThatDidThat
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2008, 3:20 pm

MiniMozartAspie wrote:
Well, since today was a half day,and the person who sits next to her wasn't there,
I got to sit next to her all hour! It was actually really fun and I learned some things about her!

8)

Good luck, hope things work out for you

MiniMozartAspie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Sep 2008, 3:31 pm

ImTheGuyThatDidThat wrote:
MiniMozartAspie wrote:

8)

Good luck, hope things work out for you

thank you! :roll:

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2008, 4:20 pm

Quote:
to know me first.

well in this case , she means that... umm ..... I would let fnord to translate this.

good luck anyways

monkees4va
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Sep 2008, 4:24 pm

^^ good to hear keep up the good luck!

Brandon_M
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Sep 2008, 4:30 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:
Quote:
to know me first.

well in this case , she means that... umm ..... I would let fnord to translate this.

good luck anyways

It could...then again it could not. It's not an automatic death sentence unless they knew each other well to begin with.

Good luck and keep us posted!

MiniMozartAspie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Sep 2008, 5:02 pm

Also, the pivotal exchange of information has already happened!

She gave me her youtube page!

MiniMozartAspie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Sep 2008, 7:40 pm

hello? anyone there? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) 8) :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :colors: :colors: :colors: :colors: :colors: :colors: :colors: :colors: :colors: :colors: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :pirat: :pirat: :pirat: :pirat: :pirat: :pirat: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :brilsmurf: :brilsmurf: :brilsmurf: :brilsmurf: :brilsmurf: :brilsmurf: :brilsmurf: :brilsmurf: :brilsmurf: :brilsmurf: :brilsmurf: :farao: :jocolor: :jocolor: :jocolor: :joker: :joker: :jocolor: :jocolor: :farao: :farao: :farao: :farao: :jocolor: :jocolor: :joker: :joker: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :D :D :D :D :D :P :P :P :P

AutisticMalcontent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Sep 2008, 12:11 am

Congratulations, my friend. It pleases me that at least one of my autistic brethern has a girl interested in him. By the mere fact she said "I'd like to get know you better" shows that she is interested. Be a gentleman and she should be yours, theoretically.

Ryn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Sep 2008, 12:20 am

I think that's a good sign. :) While there's a chance it might not work out, there's also a chance it might. You've gone over the hardest hurdle of telling her how you feel, congratulations.

MiniMozartAspie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Sep 2008, 6:58 pm

Also the element of trust has been established.
She let me borrow one of her mangas for the weekend!