Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2008, 1:48 am

Warsie wrote:
Quote:
Deal with it.

no, YOU deal with the blatant BS.

It's best to ignore BS, unless someone intends to actually do something with all that so-called "evidence" you've so blatantly cited ... something other than to pretend that it's valid in any way.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Warsie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2008, 2:07 am

Fnord wrote:
It's best to ignore BS, unless someone intends to actually do something with all that so-called "evidence" you've so blatantly cited ... something other than to pretend that it's valid in any way.

Going to deny that the Bush Admin basically manipulated the FDA regarding air quality and ignore the "mainstream" newspapers (no more "LOL CRAZY SITE HUR HUR" HEHE) that show this happened?

ShawnWilliam
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2008, 10:36 am

Fnord, when you start talking about this stuff, I lose all respect for you.. the 'official' story is complete BS.. so if you really want to ignore BS then you should ignore the official story because you're a damn fool for believing.. it goes against all common sense..

twoshots
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2008, 10:26 pm

ShawnWilliam wrote:
Fnord, when you start talking about this stuff, I lose all respect for you.. the 'official' story is complete BS.. so if you really want to ignore BS then you should ignore the official story because you're a damn fool for believing.. it goes against all common sense..

"Common sense" is the greatest enemy of the truth.

ShawnWilliam
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2008, 11:42 pm

twoshots wrote:
ShawnWilliam wrote:

"Common sense" is the greatest enemy of the truth.

I disagree.. but then again, maybe I dont use common sense.. maybe I just have a secret power to see the truth, and i have a metaphysical connection to the others who also know.. hmm, guess I'll never know the difference.

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2008, 8:15 am

Wouldnt it be nice if the conspiracy theorists of all shades could agree on one thing? That a LOT OF PEOPLE DIED NEEDLESSLY and that regardless of who did what, lied about what or whom, it is a SAD EVENT which deserves RESPECTFUL MEMORIAL, not another argument.

As is always the case, most of the victims will not have given a s**t about any of the contributing factors that led up to the event, nor held an opinion, nor in fact been concerned with such things on any level. Thats why innocent victims are innocent. So how about commemorating the death of innocents with a giant and well deserved period of STFU about conspiracy?

ShawnWilliam
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2008, 1:47 pm

Macbeth wrote:
Wouldnt it be nice if the conspiracy theorists of all shades could agree on one thing? That a LOT OF PEOPLE DIED NEEDLESSLY and that regardless of who did what, lied about what or whom, it is a SAD EVENT which deserves RESPECTFUL MEMORIAL, not another argument.

As is always the case, most of the victims will not have given a sh** about any of the contributing factors that led up to the event, nor held an opinion, nor in fact been concerned with such things on any level. Thats why innocent victims are innocent. So how about commemorating the death of innocents with a giant and well deserved period of STFU about conspiracy?

actually http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BAFb97L3KU , im pretty sure they do.. the best way to honour the dead is indeed to simply remember them, and that is all we're doing. LeKiwi decided to remember more people than just the 9/11 victims, we should also remember the victims of warin the middle east.. fair enough?.. no need to argue.

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2008, 5:02 pm

The 911 number

911 US emergency phone number

911 days

911 in the Bible

9:11 of Genesis: God's covenant with Noah after the Flood:
And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more
by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

9:11 of Deuteronomy: Moses receives Ten Commandments from God:
And it came to pass at the end of forty days and forty nights, that the LORD
gave me the two tables of stone, even the tables of the covenant.

9:11 of Job: Job portrays an invisible God:
Lo, he goes by me, and I see him not: he passes on also, but I perceive him not.

9:11 of Daniel: Curse on those who sinned against God:
Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey
thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law
of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.

9:11 of Amos: God to raise up the fallen house of David:
In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen,
and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins,
and I will build it as in the days of old.

Last edited by greenblue on 16 Sep 2008, 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2008, 5:10 pm

ShawnWilliam wrote:
Macbeth wrote:

As is always the case, most of the victims will not have given a sh** about any of the contributing factors that led up to the event, nor held an opinion, nor in fact been concerned with such things on any level. Thats why innocent victims are innocent. So how about commemorating the death of innocents with a giant and well deserved period of STFU about conspiracy?

actually http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BAFb97L3KU , im pretty sure they do.. the best way to honour the dead is indeed to simply remember them, and that is all we're doing. LeKiwi decided to remember more people than just the 9/11 victims, we should also remember the victims of warin the middle east.. fair enough?.. no need to argue.

I was thinking that they wouldn't really have cared BEFORE someone started killing them.

ShawnWilliam
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2008, 7:43 pm

Macbeth wrote:
ShawnWilliam wrote:
Macbeth wrote:

I was thinking that they wouldn't really have cared BEFORE someone started killing them.

the people doing the official remembering are people who hold the official story.. and I wish to remember them properly, but Im disrespectful for doing so because im not 'honouring them as they would wish to be honored'.. as if any of you would know what they want. If i was murdered, I would 100% want people to know the truth, and so I honor them everyday by spreading truth.. I do my part.