Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2008, 9:22 am

i really hate it it just happens so fast and automatic expecialy when im listening music really or once your reading something and then suddenly your in your own world for 30 mins without acctualy realising in school its so anoying then you suddenly doesnt remember what the teacher sayd without acctualy knowing what happend again sometimes i even fall asleep in class but that seems to not have occur'd now that i sleep way bether

Mindovermatter
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Sep 2008, 9:32 am

story of my life.
"you know your real problem is paying attention" if i had a nickel everytime i heard that :roll:

14 Sep 2008, 9:51 am

I zoned out a lot in school. I just can't listen for long periods of time. I am listening and then thinking of other things and I don't even realize I had zoned out.

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2008, 9:55 am

i did it even a few times in the cinema completely lost half of the movie lol

Pook
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Sep 2008, 1:32 pm

Major problem here. I often zone when I'm stressed out in a situation like work and I'm staring at someone before I know it. When I realise I'm appearing rude I just pray no one noticed. Can't tell you how many times I've embarassed myself or it has caused me problems when others don't understand.

Often I am tearing myself apart for appearing ignorant, like I don't fit in, anxious and all around uncomfortable. But I realise others don't know that till I tell them or they give me a chance to tell them.

Classic: I was at a relatives house and was thinking why does that daughter seem so familiar she doesn't look much like her mom???? Then I realised I was staring and I'm sure she noticed it :oops: :roll: It came to me later that she looks like a woman I went to college with 15 years ago. Yeah one of my traits is face recognition :wink:

Age1600
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2008, 1:34 pm

hhaha yes i know what u mean, the other day i ended up in the shower for over and hour not even realizing it, because our shaver has this rubbery thing on the bottom i just got lost in it lol, everybody was like we thought u died for a second ahaha

Sedaka
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2008, 7:04 pm

i almost failed a school year for being a space case.

got free science papers?

www.pubmed.gov
www.sciencedirect.com
http://highwire.stanford.edu/lists/freeart.dtl