Page 3 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

grinningcat
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Sep 2008, 9:33 am

People who tell me that my job is boring, even though they have NEVER heard me complain about it. People who go on to tell me ways to make my job easier, which would actually make my job obsolete - deity save us from the do-gooders.

People who sneer at my hobbies yet their biggest past time is watching TV.

People who feel the need to tell me that my hair style is wrong, yet they never seem to be willing to give me money for the next time I go get my hair done so they actually get a say in it.

People who take advantage of situations, and never seem to worry that they are inconveniencing everyone else with their thoughtlessness; whats worse is they rarely get called on it because bosses are afraid the person will quit the job or feel hurt, but deity help me if I slip and do something the powers who be don't like.

On that thought, always being held to a different standard.

People who find a way to get sympathy for everything in their life; especially annoying when they have gone through something similar to me but whereas no one asks how I am doing, the other person they fall over to make sure that they are okay.

People who just assume that I know everything. Granted, I know a lot, but just assuming I know what is going on in every office, in every examining room at work, and what everyone is thinking and doing at any given moment exceeds my capabilities just a little bit...

Yesterday a relative annoyed me with her actions because in one breath she says she can't afford a wedding and wants everyone to come to a smaller one in another part of the world because it will be less expensive for her, but in the second breath brags about the lasik surgery she just had. Okay, if you want an exotic wedding, then say you want an exotic wedding; don't tell everyone its because you can't afford a traditional wedding, especially when many potential guests can't afford your tastes in exotic locales...

Anniemaniac
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Sep 2008, 10:03 am

I'd say Britain angers me the most right now. I pretty much hate eveything about this place. From the NHS, to living like sardines in terraced housing. It's a dreary country that I would give anything to escape from. I've never felt like this was my "home" country. I've always felt like a guest here. Maybe it's my AS, I don't know.

Quote:
Internet people who think they know me when they aren't even close.

Know-it-all internet bullies who actually know nothing really irritate me too. They think they know exactly who you are, and what your intentions are based on a few lines of text, then they think they're really cool for "figuring you out" and like to show off to the rest of the forum by belittling you. I've had a few run-ins with people like this on the internet over misunderstandings. Worst thing of all that is, when you try to explain yourself, they won't have any of it and come back at you with nasty comments. I can't cope with things like that, be it on the internet or not. I hate confrontations in anyform.

anbuend
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2008, 11:07 am

Anniemaniac wrote:
Know-it-all internet bullies who actually know nothing really irritate me too. They think they know exactly who you are, and what your intentions are based on a few lines of text, then they think they're really cool for "figuring you out" and like to show off to the rest of the forum by belittling you. I've had a few run-ins with people like this on the internet over misunderstandings. Worst thing of all that is, when you try to explain yourself, they won't have any of it and come back at you with nasty comments. I can't cope with things like that, be it on the internet or not. I hate confrontations in anyform.

Oh yes, that.

I don't mind all confrontations, for instance debates or disagreements don't usually bother me much at all. And sometimes being confronted about something in anger is the only way I learn that I'm doing something wrong. But I utterly loathe that kind of confrontation you described, where the whole point is to attack a person, and to make sure that no matter what you say (or don't say) to them, it's proof that you're whatever negative thing they've already decided (telepathically?) you are.

Hadn't thought of it as bullying, though, just as extreme judgmentalism.

Age1600
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2008, 11:16 am

what gets me angry the most is my communication skills, they suck!

Also the fact that being happy flapping, headshaking, running through the house screeching and have people yell at you to shut up or yell at you to stop acting stupid or weird, its like Leave me the F Alone, like I can never just be happy because somebody alwasy gets mad at me for either being too loud or being too distruptive, like give me a break!

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2008, 11:31 am

The one thing, or should I say person, who makes me the angriest is my sister. There's a whole laundry list of her behaviors that make me want to punch her, but I won't go into it now.

aspiartist
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2008, 11:57 am

Animal cruelty angers me more than anything, and when people carry grudges, won't forgive a misunderstanding, generalize and don't move on.

LeKiwi
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2008, 12:03 pm

spudnik wrote:
AGGGGGGGHH Everything :x

You ok, Spudnik??

Willful ignorance.

Hypocrisy.

Bullying on all forms and at all levels.

Big industry lying and coercing and brainwashing.

The fact that governments will spend billions developing lethal nuclear weapons and fighting pointless illegal wars when a sixth of the world's population can't afford to eat and don't even have clean water.