Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ericc
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Sep 2008, 10:57 pm

Okay, I know that already made hundreds of threads like this so please, don't critisize me on that. I like to make up to date threads on myself or whatever.

Anyways, I discovered that I'm not Pansexual.

The only thing that's the closest to my strong loving desire for Tomboys or girls that dress, talk and behave like boys is this

andromimetophilia
http://www.sex-lexis.com/Sex-Dictionary ... metophilia

Paraphilic condition in which sexuoerotic arousal is facilitaded by or contingent upon a female partner impersonating a man , looking, dressing and acting like a man or, in some instances, being a sex-reassigned, female-to-male transsexual . Andromimetophilia is a paraphilia of the eligibilic/stigmatic type. The paraphilic counterpart in men is gynemimetophilia.
Etymology: From the Greek , andros , man , mimos , mime, and philia , attachment to.
See also: andromimetic ; gynemimetophilia.

andromimetic:
Said of a woman imitating a man ; looking, dressing and acting like a man .
See also: bull dyke ; gynecomimetic.

http://www.sex-lexis.com/Sex-Dictionary/andromimetic

I guess I'm not genderqueer, although I find it attactive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h716jQHjuWI This is Dylon from YouTube.

I've chatted with her breifly. I think she's really attractive to me. Though in one of her videos, she's mentioned that she had an ex-girlfriend. So, I guess she wouldn't be attracted to a gentle submissive Aspie like me then.

Though it seems like most girls that fit the andromimetic discription seem to be attracted to girls mostly or Bi.

I don't know what I'm going to do. I really want to date one so badly, I love these kinds of girls.

People told me to date someone who is a gay FTM but because of how well surgery is done these days, they would look too much like a guy and lose my interest quickly.

I've been searching like a maddog. I looked through all of the sites that Google.com had to offer, Yahoo Answers and even a few LGBT chatrooms.

I feel like I'm doomed for life. I will never settle with any women. It's either an andromimetic or I'll just try to figure out my singlehood for the rest of my life.

It's not being picky, it's more of an orientation to me then a fetish or illness by what people label it as.

I know that this really has nothing to do with Asperger's Syndrome but I feel on this site and most of you having Asperger's yourself. To me it's like you all are like an online family to me. It's somewhere where I can go and say anything that's on my mind. Almost like Cheers, except not everyone here knows my name. LOL

But seriously, the only ideas I have to go find someone like this are

.Drag King show
.Support group meeting (as soon as I find a good term to research under "andromimetics, etc." there's barely anything)
.Punk rock settings (Lots of Punk Tomboys like to play rough)

Anyways, I fear that I'm going to be lonely for the rest of my life. Not only that I'm Aspie and randomly talking to just anyone isn't my strong point but having this so called phillia.

Spiral_Architect
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Sep 2008, 10:07 pm

Hey Eric, I've never heard of andromimetophilia before. It sonds interesting. It sounds like I have a lot in common with the description of an adromime. Since middle school, I have noticed that I tend to dress more like a boy. Back then I remeber wondering what it would be like to get clothes from the boys section. When I went shopping with my mom, she complained that I didn't dress feminine. Even though I wasn't brave enough to leave the girls' section I would always try to pick stuff that looked the least feminine. Buying clothes was a pain in the ass. I would spend five hours trying to find something that my mom and I both agreed on. Many times I used to think it would be so much easier to find stuff in the boys department.
In high school, I didn't eat in the cafeteria. I would save up my lunch money to buy clothes. Since I was going to the store by myself, I didn't have to worry what my mom would think. I went in the boy section and got a pair of camouflage cargo pants that zip off at the knee. When I first wore those pants I felt awesome. Finally I didn't just get girl clothes that looked masculine, I had bought real guy clothes and gotten away with it. I've had those pants two years and I still wear them.
I also became interested in skateboarding. I don't get much chance to practice so I'm not that good. It's frustrating. Most of my friends are guys, and do typical guy stuff like skateboarding and video games. Society has this idea that masculine girls are lesbians. That's not the case with me. I tend to form platonic friendships with guys who are 2-3 years younger than me because I feel that I identify with them. I also get crushes on guys who are older than me. That all they are: just crushes. I'm so shy I would never ask I guy out or tell him I like him. I have plenty of fantasies, but no real romantic experiences.
Feel free to PM me if you want to chat more.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2008, 10:26 pm

Love of tomboys? Nothing wrong with that...