I miss all the old people who used to come here.

Page 1 of 7 [ 102 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2008, 1:29 am

I feel like it was a sort of golden era for me. Now it feels like things have become lonley and repetitive.

Opinions?

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2008, 1:31 am

It's not repetitive. There's nothing to repeat.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2008, 1:32 am

I guess. The games are repetitive, and the conversations are seeming to echo.

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2008, 1:32 am

WrongPlanet's only hope is the return of the Garlican Empire! For the Holy Monorail! Crack the fly and light the wig!

Of course, Werbert must also return for things to work.

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2008, 1:33 am

ShadesOfMe wrote:

There has been nothing new since the Garlican Era ended.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2008, 1:34 am

One-Winged-Angel wrote:
WrongPlanet's only hope is the return of the Garlican Empire! For the Holy Monorail! Crack the fly and light the wig!

Yeah. Tinky is abck, and that makes things feel more "right" to me. and I still talk to anubis, as you know. He should chime in here. I remember when everyone would argue about garlic and pie and mustard...*sigh* I'm feeling really nostalgic, love.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2008, 1:35 am

One-Winged-Angel wrote:
ShadesOfMe wrote:

There has been nothing new since the Garlican Era ended.
I wish It hadn't. it was a very good time.

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2008, 1:38 am

ShadesOfMe wrote:
One-Winged-Angel wrote:

Yeah. Tinky is abck, and that makes things feel more "right" to me. and I still talk to anubis, as you know. He should chime in here. I remember when everyone would argue about garlic and pie and mustard...*sigh* I'm feeling really nostalgic, love.

Mustard is dead. If anyone tries to revive that most inappropriate cult, I will unleash my army of pink chocobos on them. All hail Emperor Werbert, the Archbishop of Chocolate!

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2008, 1:39 am

One-Winged-Angel wrote:
ShadesOfMe wrote:
One-Winged-Angel wrote:

Mustard is dead. If anyone tries to revive that most inappropriate cult, I will unleash my army of pink chocobos on them. All hail Emperor Werbert, the Archbishop of Chocolate!

LOLS!
I miss werbert. one time he sent me a very strange picture of an old man opening his trench coat, and there was a giant fake penis. he said ti was him.

what ever happened to unknown? anyone know?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2008, 5:15 am

Anyone remember Civet? She was cool.

Also TAKFISH (TAFKASH)
I can't remember a lot of people from back then, it was so long ago. (when wp had about 600 members)

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2008, 6:30 am

Silver Proteus (What happened, it was like she disappeared outta the clear mist. Still gives me chills since I remember her having problems. I even PMed her to ask if everything was OK, no answere.)

Aaridaar (Same thing. Posted the same as usual and then gone.)

There's some dark characters I miss every now and then that use to post on WP. They were banned but just those few I can think of were rather entertaining.

Still worried about Ebec, she has her site but she hasn't been posting there or here and I know she has problems too.

roygerdodger
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2008, 9:04 am

ShadesOfMe wrote:
I feel like it was a sort of golden era for me. Now it feels like things have become lonley and repetitive.

Opinions?

Yeah, same here, too.

Followthereaper90
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2008, 3:57 pm

ShadesOfMe wrote:
One-Winged-Angel wrote:
ShadesOfMe wrote:
One-Winged-Angel wrote:

LOLS!
I miss werbert. one time he sent me a very strange picture of an old man opening his trench coat, and there was a giant fake penis. he said ti was him.
unknown still posts here now and then :)

Followthereaper90
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2008, 3:58 pm

ShadesOfMe wrote:
One-Winged-Angel wrote:
ShadesOfMe wrote:
One-Winged-Angel wrote:

LOLS!

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2008, 4:25 pm

hmm...yes, i've been feeling this way lately as well. it used to be a nice little tight community. now it's just people posting...at least to me, anywayz. what happened to werbert and everybody? they just dissapeared?

must've been Dr. NT...curse him!! !! should i up the concise randomosity? :jester:

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2008, 6:16 pm

Followthereaper90 wrote:
ShadesOfMe wrote:
One-Winged-Angel wrote:
ShadesOfMe wrote:
One-Winged-Angel wrote:

LOLS!

he does? hmm...haven't seen him around. :?

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you