Page 1 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

HD3H
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2008, 3:15 pm

Anybody in here have seen Futurama i have both the movies but sadly no episodes. But i love the series.

silentbob15
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2008, 4:05 pm

never heard of it

doordoctor
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2008, 4:28 pm

I love that show, must watch at 9:00 pm every night!! I see your a big futurama fan pretty cool, I like the geeky tech humor that is in that show, once when bender was going to a bar, seen on a sign that read "designated device drivers required" both me and my dad watch and laugh at bender's humor.

HD3H
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2008, 4:33 pm

I love bender for sure the best character of that show. it aint easy it just proves how great i am :P

doordoctor
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2008, 4:45 pm

HD3H do you have a favorite episode?? me, alot of episodes, cant recall which ones, there was a good one was on a while ago (months ago) that bender married another robot (forgot her name) and the preist/paster was reading from a windows computer service manual the vows.

chrmitchell
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

23 Sep 2008, 4:56 pm

doordoctor wrote:
HD3H do you have a favorite episode?? me, alot of episodes, cant recall which ones, there was a good one was on a while ago (months ago) that bender married another robot (forgot her name) and the preist/paster was reading from a windows computer service manual the vows.

I remember an episode where Bender got a sex change so he could compete in women's sports and married Calculon.

Redrocket
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Sep 2008, 5:47 pm

I thought Futurama was okay. I did watch it when it was on the air. I don't think I ever saw any of it's movies though.

Nan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2008, 5:58 pm

HD3H wrote:
Anybody in here have seen Futurama i have both the movies but sadly no episodes. But i love the series.

that show ROCKS.

I just love Bender! Best episode is the first Christmas Special (which they tend to not air in the USA)

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2008, 6:01 pm

My favourite show ever. The movies weren't quite as good but were still very funny.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2008, 10:15 pm

Futurama is cool, my favirout characters are actualy all done by the same voice actor being Dr Zoidberg, Zap Branigan, Fry and the Professor. Sadly I havent realy been able to see the movies yet, but I think they are going to show them on tv as if they were epidodes, seen a bit of the first one that way, but was uable to watch it all. A favirout episode would have to be the one where they visit Amys parents or when they confuse Bender with evil Santa.

doordoctor
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2008, 4:31 am

chrmitchell wrote:
doordoctor wrote:

I remember an episode where Bender got a sex change so he could compete in women's sports and married Calculon.

hehhehehhehhe i remember that episode as well, and also when he had to get his oil checked to see if he was actually a girl after the sex change,

another episode when he was wearing a Tutu (gender bender) hahha that was funny.

about the x-mas episode, that was on last night here in beginning when bender gets a bunch of christmas cards.

Icheb
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2008, 1:43 pm

I've seen all the episodes (my favourite was "A Clone of My Own") and both movies, but I actually like the comic book better.

I posted some pics of Bender here.

ScottF
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2008, 12:16 am

My fave episode is The Farnsworth Parabox.

DNForrest
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2008, 12:46 am

I have to admit, this is easily one of my favorite shows, and in terms of repeat-viewings, it's pretty lasting in comparison to other series. Favorite episode: Roswell That Ends Well.

On a side note, I'm really annoyed that Comedy Central gets the series, and the new episodes/movies, when it's Adult Swim that brought it back to life. This is based a lot off of my dislike of Comedy Central, where they don't often know what's funny/good, just what's popular.

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2008, 2:04 am

Yes, it is in my brain 24/7

HD3H
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2008, 9:29 am

My Favorite episode probably is the one where bender goes to robot hell

8)