Somewhat uncertain of these treaments 38%  38%  [ 11 ]
Never trying them again 21%  21%  [ 6 ]
Other 24%  24%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 29

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2008, 12:27 am

Natural remedies are my main option for managing myself. So I use alot of them.
I megadose on omegas and regularly take l-theanine, holy basil, rhodiola rosea, etc....My parents never believed in sending me to a doctor for my issues, but they have always bought me tons of herbs.

WurdBendur
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2008, 12:32 pm

It should also be noted that all medicine essentially comes from natural sources such as herbs. The difference with conventional medicine is that the the active ingredient is extracted, purified, synthesized and tested to be sure it works. A lot of herbal treatments do work because those herbs are the source of some much more effective conventional medicines. They're just less pure and under no legal controls to ensure that they're safe and effective. So they can work, but buyer beware.

Touretter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Sep 2008, 12:14 pm

I once was probed by a computer, to see if I had an over abundance of metals in my body. Afterwards I was given some cat's claw extract, which did not affect me either way. Having a chiropractor adjest my neck helped me though. It helped me to get over my coprolalia. P.S. Natural treatments are called naturopathy, not homeopathy.