Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

serenity
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2008, 10:52 am

I cannot decide who to vote for. :?: This video helps me lean away from McCain, though.... What do you all think?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sjvvdEPA9w[/youtube]

WonderWoman
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Sep 2008, 1:06 pm

Thank you for this video. How many people do we have to allow to exist without their needs met, even to die in this country, while we kills others abroad.? Are the 4,000 American lives we lost in Iraq and the 1,000,000 Iraquis we killed enough to get somebody (anybody!) back for the 3,000 we lost here?

A vote against the war is a vote FOR our rights. A vote for taking care of people with disabilities, a vote for health care that saves lives here, a vote for levees being kept uptodate in places like New Orleans, a vote for education that ends poverty and depression. We can't afford the loss of American lives it takes to create posturing that makes us look like we're "protecting" lives when we're allowing them them to die by neglect here.

Age1600
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2008, 1:41 pm

Honestly after all the videos, and things ive read, i'm still going to vote for McCain. I have nothing against Obama, its just that I think with McCains wife being a special needs teacher who even adopted an orphan from bangledash, and is apart of operation smile for overseas, and Palin is a special needs mother doesnt matter if shes only be one for a couple months, in a couple months she probably has already paved his way of living out, and i heard she has an autistic nephew, makes me more lean towards them. Obama doesnt have any experience in the matter, it just seems he does a lot of talking, a lot of promising towards special needs yet that doesnt show me anything unless he actually does something instead of talking. I know many people hate George Bush, but I think he is a fine president, its sad because somebody is always going to hate the president, its just the way it is, but I believe in supporting the person who leads our country, even if I don't approve of his ways. As for the war, I think stopping the war won't do any good as people may think, it may lead into more problems in my opinion.