Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2008, 6:15 pm

you could call them Madonna cones...

Silver_Meteor
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2008, 11:01 pm

Boobie Cones coming soon to your local supermarket.

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2008, 6:40 am

Eggman wrote:
isn't all milk breast milk?

Yes, but the species of the donor makes all the difference.

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2008, 6:41 am

Breast milk ... ice-cream ... cones ... Madonna's cone bra? 8O

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2008, 8:41 am

slowmutant wrote:
Eggman wrote:
isn't all milk breast milk?

Yes, but the species of the donor makes all the difference.

... and the point PETA is trying to make is that milking cows is exploiting animals and is inhumane. But they suggest its ok to milk women for commercial sale of milk (which already happens) so if its ok for humans, what's the problem with cows?

hypocrites!

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2008, 8:55 am

Actually, cows must be milked. Once their udders are full, they have no way of expelling the milk themselves. Bovine and human = perfect harmony.

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2008, 7:01 am

Man: (walks into local ice cream parlour) Hi, I would like some boob cream please...

Shop guy: Coming right up sir... SANDRA, WE NEED MORE MILK!! !

One word. EEEEEEEW 8O

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2008, 7:35 am

Unless Sandra was the cow.

sgrannel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2008, 1:29 am

Apatura wrote:
Unless they're going to have an army of Chinese factory women pumping milk, that icecream will be extraordinarily expensive. I think breastmilk purchased for medical use is something like $50 an ounce!! !! Not to mention the health risk. Breastmilk can transmit HIV, Hepatitis etc..

Ok now that I've typed all this out I'm starting to think maybe the article is somehow sarcastic and I'm not getting the humor (as usual)...

I wonder if all that melamine these women are surely eating also ends up in their breast milk? Aren't something like 30% of chinese hep B positive? There are several levels of reasons for not wanting to touch this one!

But a dog knows his boy can go wrong

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2008, 1:49 am

sgrannel wrote:
Apatura wrote:
Unless they're going to have an army of Chinese factory women pumping milk, that icecream will be extraordinarily expensive. I think breastmilk purchased for medical use is something like $50 an ounce!! !! Not to mention the health risk. Breastmilk can transmit HIV, Hepatitis etc..

Ok now that I've typed all this out I'm starting to think maybe the article is somehow sarcastic and I'm not getting the humor (as usual)...

I wonder if all that melamine these women are surely eating also ends up in their breast milk? Aren't something like 30% of chinese hep B positive? There are several levels of reasons for not wanting to touch this one!

That's right (except not "one"). You're not to touch those! Else you'll get slapped.

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2008, 6:40 am

I don't think Sandra is a cow, she is the man's wife... uggh...

t0
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2008, 11:38 am

slowmutant wrote:
Actually, cows must be milked. Once their udders are full, they have no way of expelling the milk themselves. Bovine and human = perfect harmony.

This is not true. Cows will stop producing milk if no longer milked. They will not start producing milk again until pregnant.

Not authoritative but see:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 801AA4U4VI
or
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_do_dairy_ ... d_everyday
or
http://www.askcarla.com/answers.asp?Que ... swerID=360

We do own female cattle on our ranch, but do not milk them.

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2008, 3:03 pm

Is this a joke or something? Surely the FDA would not allow that. Think of all the desease that could be transmitted. If they really want cruelty free ice cream why not buy milk from small family farms and such. My religious fanatic neighbors had a dairy cow and never PURPOSELY treated her bad. They just were stupid when it came to animals. Whenever the cow had a calf, they let the afterbirth hang, the cow and the steers were up to their ankels in fececes and never saw a vet, the cow eventualy died of mastitus which is very easy to treat but this is just one case and these people were just dumb when it came to animals. My parents had dairy goats and they enjoyed being milked. They milked them by hand and not a machine like our neighbors did their cow.

lionesss
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2008, 4:52 pm

Thank goodness I rarely eat ice cream.. if they do this, then I definitely am not touching Ben and Jerry's ice cream!

WillThePerson
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Oct 2008, 7:14 pm

I don't know why anyone would call this a good idea. They say it's because cows are being forcefully impregnated, but if you switch it with breastmilk, women would have to be forcefully impregnated, which would be even less humane!

Hashberry
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Oct 2008, 7:19 pm

Maybe they can coerce the female convicts to plug those tits into the suction tubes and my how tasty im sure that would be, hell they could even give the aged crones some GM monsanto pills to make their useless udders produce some $$$.

How about some tasty mint flavored frozen sperm drops anyone?