Don't know how to talk to the girl I like (need responses)

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

FerrariMike_40
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

28 Sep 2008, 1:56 am

Alright let me start off by saying I am not good at talking to girls, I'm in high school and I don't have a girlfriend. I'm in kind of a tough situation right now and I need your guys' honest answers.

Last year I had a crush on a girl in one of my classes...I did occasionally get the nerve to ask her about trivial stuff, and I would do little things like get her folder for her. I think she knew I liked her, and she was really nice to me, but I don't really know if she actually liked me or not. I'm pretty sure she found my obsessive interests and rather strange sense of humor interesting, and she would laugh, but then it wasn't when I was talking to her, it was when I was talking in class.

So this year she wasn't in any of my classes, but on Friday I switched from an honors class to a regular class and, well, she sits right across the table from me (LOL, at this point I probably sound like a 7th grader) I was pretty much paralyzed the whole hour, and didn't talk to her, but the rest of the day went OK

Right now I'm just wondering what I could ask her, or if I should even bother...

TIA

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2008, 8:29 am

Ask her about the work you guys are doing in the class, her weekend/evening plans, what she's got up to lately. Keep it casual.