Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

FieryGatoh
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2008, 2:25 am

Kxmode - I love you for saying that :)

Alaspi - Shall do ;) I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

Catsareawesome - That makes two of us.

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2008, 7:44 pm

Happy Birthday to your cat!

My first Siamese, Samantha, was born on April 1, 1979. She lived to be 20.

My triplet boys, Peter, Paul and Prince, were born on May 14, 1998.

FieryGatoh
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2008, 12:14 am

Thank you :) She very much enjoyed her birthday cake and all her toys :D

A siamese? Lucky. I like the look and personality of the siamese, but when we chose a cat they were never an opinion. My dad has something against them for some reason :?

The year your triplets were born was the same year my mum's cat Jezabel was put to sleep. Its quite a nice thought really, to know that whilst I lost my baby yours were born :)

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2008, 8:26 am

My dog's birthday is November 30th.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

svend_sved
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Oct 2008, 2:04 pm

I'm sure princess all her names' dissapointment only lasts until she sees the tuna and schrimp cake you prepared for her

Triangular_Trees
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2008, 2:12 pm

No big deal - its her first one. So she doesn't know what they are yet. Besides you can make it up to her by giving her a can of cat food every day for the rest of her life as well as extra attention, and prime spots on the bed :P

Now next year you best not forget.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt74894.html

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2008, 7:53 pm

My first Siamese, Samantha was a Lynx point, a Siamese/tabby mix. My current Siamese, Prince is also a Lynx point.

ClosetAspy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Oct 2008, 8:07 pm

Your cat will get over it. One of mine is holding a grudge against me right now. She's been holding it against me most of the summer, but I think she is relenting a little. I find people tuna and people salmon does wonders, especially the expensive kinds. In fact I am wondering if she is prolonging the grudge just so she can get the goodies. It started out when new neighbors moved in with a household of cats and two large dogs (I am responsible for that, you see), then she had to have surgery, then she had to stay at the kennel for a weekend, then a new cat joined my household and worse yet brought kittens with her (she's not going to have any more, I made sure of that!). So her nose has been quite a bit out of joint.

But one thing I have learned about cats, is that they eventually do forgive people they love. They can't keep up a grudge forever. Once they feel they have made their point, they forgive and forget.