Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

aspiegirl2
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2005, 6:01 pm

My ultimate dream Christmas gifts would have to be an aspie friend at school (or just to meet an aspie in person on purpose), a Montegue (or a very light, fold-up bike that the military uses), and a new trombone (a Conn-88h, an Edwards, or and Olds Opera would be nice). Of course, I'd probably never get any of these gifts as a regular Christmas present; but, it's still good to hope.

I'm 24 years old and live in WA State. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 9. I received a BS in Psychology in 2011 and I intend to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, either through research, application, or both. On the ?Pursuit of Aspieness?.

Sophist
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2005, 6:07 pm

Dream gift... dream gift... I hadn't really thought of it, other than all the lovely stuff I'd buy if I won the lottery.

Actually, I'd probably ditto on Serissa's idea (the highest Powerball Jackpot, that is) so that I'd never have to worry about money again, except for having to take care of the money of course-- like investments and making the money "work".

And I'd buy some land near a town, have a small house built with a study, art studio, living room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, cat playroom, small laundry room, and no basement (basements make me nervous). I'd have a VW Golf converted into a Hybrid. I'd pay for all my college. Buy my mother a house over in Scotland which she's been pining for for ages. I'd never have to worry about being able to afford insurance either. And my main splurge my entire life would be to purchase any book I ever came across and liked. It would be lovely.

Oh yes, and I'd have a housecleaner come in weekly and do some tidying. I hate cleaning.

My partner's autism science blog, Cortical Chauvinism - http://corticalchauvinism.wordpress.com/

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2005, 3:57 am

BeeBee or KingdomOfRats,
Do you have any idea where I could start looking for the ultimate guinea pig cage?

Mockingbird
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2005, 9:39 am

sean, the best guinea pig cages are "cubes and coroplast" cages. You make them yourself, but they are nice looking. Here is a site devoted to guinea pig caging

WooYayHooplah
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2005, 1:00 pm

I wouldn't mind a gaggia bean to cup coffee machine.

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2005, 1:28 pm

ImageAND
A girlfriend.

Pikachu
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2005, 1:51 pm

Sarcastic_Name wrote:
ImageAND
A girlfriend.

You'd get a girlfriend easy with lots of money

just make sure she doesn't spend it, lol

shame it's only dream christmas gifts and not real ones

Allegedly away with the fairies for 6-7 years

Twitch
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Nov 2005, 11:40 pm

To have my home be in the upper two floors of a fifteen storey library.

My place would be rent free (I despise that work thing), everything I could ever want to eat or drink would be brought to me, I'd have cats everywhere, it would be completely soundproof, my girlfriend would share my place, and we'd have the world's fastest, best internet connection.

"In what concerns you much, do not think that you have companions: know that you are alone in the world."

Henry David Thoreau

Dej
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

28 Nov 2005, 3:55 am

A little baby Pomerianian puppy!!

joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2005, 5:03 am

Being happy.

Antigone
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Nov 2005, 10:19 am

Hmmmmmm....

I would like a larger (maybe 1000mm) lens for my camera.

I would like most of all for Christmas Day to be stress free. That everyone would be happy all day long.

I hope you all get a portion of your dream gifts anyway.