philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2008, 11:06 pm

slowmutant wrote:
philosopherBoi wrote:
slowmutant wrote:
That's so true.

But the case of the church and the autistic gigantic boy? I'm not sure if anyone was in the right. I don't know who was totally in the wrong. If Jesus had been there in person, his solution to the problem would have probably astounded everyone.

Are you a Christian, PB?

I am a Christian, however I am not popular with the churches I study the bible and ask questions, some questions make people very uncomfortable.

Really? What kind of questions do you ask?

Why do you consider yourself equal to lord god by judging others? After all you are human and you have come short of the glory only god who perfect and has never sinned has the right to jude anyone.

People do not like it when I ask that type of question because they have to face they have done something terrible by judging another.

Fidget
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

12 Oct 2008, 11:12 pm

philosopherBoi wrote:
slowmutant wrote:
philosopherBoi wrote:
slowmutant wrote:
That's so true.

But the case of the church and the autistic gigantic boy? I'm not sure if anyone was in the right. I don't know who was totally in the wrong. If Jesus had been there in person, his solution to the problem would have probably astounded everyone.

Are you a Christian, PB?

I am a Christian, however I am not popular with the churches I study the bible and ask questions, some questions make people very uncomfortable.

Why do you consider yourself equal to lord god by judging others? After all you are human and you have come short of the glory only god who perfect and has never sinned has the right to jude anyone.

People do not like it when I ask that type of question because they have to face they have done something terrible by judging another.

I've asked that question many times, and usually I get some total BS answer, where they will twist whatever they can from the bible to justify themselves.

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2008, 11:17 pm

Fidget wrote:
philosopherBoi wrote:
slowmutant wrote:
philosopherBoi wrote:
slowmutant wrote:
That's so true.

Are you a Christian, PB?

I've asked that question many times, and usually I get some total BS answer, where they will twist whatever they can from the bible to justify themselves.

I get the same BS which pisses me off because I know what the bible says and their BS is not in it.

They also get mad if I question if homosexuality is condemned by god or if humans put that in their so they would have an excuse to discriminate against others.

ValMikeSmith
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2008, 12:21 am

What hath God wrote?

1.The 10 commandments (in stone, up on Mt.Sinai)
2.MENE, MENE, TEKEL, PARSIN. (on a wall in Babylon)
3. :?:

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2008, 8:03 am

philosopherBoi wrote:
slowmutant wrote:
philosopherBoi wrote:
slowmutant wrote:
That's so true.

Are you a Christian, PB?

That type of question is very presumptious, and also stupid. BTW I don't consider myself equal to the Lord. Nothing can make me equal to the Lord. How can I be equal to God if I'm just a human being?