Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2008, 8:35 pm

^^ Sarah Palin

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2008, 8:48 pm

I have never seen something quite so ummm what is the word...ah yes horrifying in entire life except the day my cat had the runs.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2008, 8:56 pm

That picture is so ... wrong!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2008, 9:39 pm

Ridiculous! :thumbdown:

Those who know, don't speak.

Aurore
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2008, 10:01 pm

*Shudders*

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2008, 11:01 pm

patternist wrote:
^^ Sarah Palin

I'll concede to you that Palin is hot

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2008, 1:19 am

I'm looking at it again. Is it shopped? the face looks pasted in.

God I hope so.

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2008, 1:22 am

It does look tampered wirth, but who knows? I wouldn't be too surprised if it were real.

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2008, 1:31 am

Kids eyes are huge in comparison to head size. And their mouths are tiny.

While they do have big heads and little bodies, that... person.. has an enormous head. The face is as long as the forearm.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2008, 1:37 am

I saw a documentary about those kinds of pageants. The mothers were just as creepy and it was pretty sad. They do a lot to those kids to make them look older than what they really are.

I find the whole aspect of it all creepy. Be different if they were just dressed up like little princesses or age appropriate but they dress these kids up like something out of an adult magazine or even just Sports Illustrated.

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2008, 1:39 am

Now that I look closer, I am positive it is doctored. Look at her neck, it is bigger that her leg. Her neck should be less than half that size. :roll:

That crap still happens and I still believe it's wrong. :evil:

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2008, 2:28 am

I try not to be so subjective but when I saw the documentary called Living Dolls, I was appalled by how acceptable the abusive behavior was amongst the mothers and other people working within each district. Now the documentary clearly tries to depict an objective view so they're not all like that but I do think this is pretty much putting children in a dangerous position out there to those who really are pedophiles.

Just to give you realisitic look, here's what they go through to look just like THAT. It really is freaky even that particular pic was photoshopped.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeGBFgNxewc[/youtube]

Another realistic one I'd look into is Living Dolls. Here's the first part of it, so for now it's available on youtube in case anyone's curious. In my opinion, I find it not only disturbing but dangerous in the way they dress these kids up provacatively on stage in front of cameras. I don't think it takes too much expert opinions on the kind of people besides doting parents and judges would be attracted to this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwttqXiCE-I[/youtube]

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2008, 2:35 am

It gives me the impression that the parents are treating their kids like play dolls or something, like "look what I created". :thumbdown:

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2008, 2:45 am

MissConstrue wrote:
I saw a documentary about those kinds of pageants. The mothers were just as creepy and it was pretty sad. They do a lot to those kids to make them look older than what they really are.

I find the whole aspect of it all creepy. Be different if they were just dressed up like little princesses or age appropriate but they dress these kids up like something out of an adult magazine or even just Sports Illustrated.

Quoted for truth. I personally think that the only purpose those shows serve is pleasure fodder for pedophiles, whether the moms are aware of it or not. I shudder to think that my sister dreams of putting my niece in one of those pageants someday...