Page 3 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Butterflair
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Oct 2008, 6:51 pm

I'm here looking for answers. Trying to understand the male Aspie mind and how to communicate better. While I'm here, I try to help by offering a female NT perspective, even if if it is a bit aged.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2008, 6:52 pm

Butterflair wrote:
I'm here looking for answers. Trying to understand the male Aspie mind and how to communicate better. While I'm here, I try to help by offering a female NT perspective, even if if it is a bit aged.

What is? Your perspective of NT females? How old are you?

Butterflair
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Oct 2008, 6:55 pm

Sorry, I didn't word that right. I am an NT female so I like to offer up my own experience or how we think. We're not all the same. I'm in the over 40 group.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2008, 7:10 pm

Just step back a bit, back a bit further, a bit more...oh down the chute :lol: :wink:

Yes I realise the NT are not the same. I don't really use NT to describe anyone in particular more as a quick way of saying non ASD. Really there is no such thing.

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2008, 10:17 pm

Learn from other's mistakes.
Share my experience.
Commiserate with things are rough.
Raise my blood pressure, depending whose posts I'm reading.

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Diamond_Head
Raven
Raven

15 Oct 2008, 11:01 pm

I think just engaging in intelligent discussion on the forums can be beneficial to anyone, whether they're single or in a relationship.

Haliphron
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2008, 11:06 pm

Diamond_Head wrote:
I think just engaging in intelligent discussion on the forums can be beneficial to anyone, whether they're single or in a relationship.

Here here :thumright:

lelia
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2008, 11:00 am

Lotusblossom has a point. Some of us are unlikable. I know that the only man who would have thought of marrying me was my husband. He's had a number of men tell him that they are glad they aren't married to me. :lol:

lotusblossom
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2008, 2:00 pm

lelia wrote:
Lotusblossom has a point. Some of us are unlikable. I know that the only man who would have thought of marrying me was my husband. He's had a number of men tell him that they are glad they aren't married to me. :lol:

This is definately my experience..... Most men are glad they are not married to me!