Page 1 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Xanderbeanz
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2008, 10:55 am

and i guess it's kinda cool...when most people say "NT's" i just say "humans"...ie "i've studied humans to learn their social minutia"...kinda funny i guess, i hope it doesn't turn into anything negative or destructive, even at my worst moments my misanthropicness turns into humour ^.^ x

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2008, 11:08 am

I *sometimes* feel human.

Irada
Toucan
Toucan

17 Oct 2008, 11:43 am

I feel like an alien every waking and sleeping moment.

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2008, 11:50 am

I even say "mortals".

Emmett
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Oct 2008, 11:55 am

I usually feel like a mutant, as in X-Men kinda mutant. Sure I look human but I have a secret.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2008, 11:55 am

To put myself into character for character in my imagination that I am developing for books I am getting into not feel human and how they might think of humans as lower. Sometimes worried that maybe I am getting a bit obsesed with it and maybe start thinking that I am not human, but as long as it is just imagination I wont start acting like another series. I just hop it is not like I have schizophrenic or something.

Xanderbeanz
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2008, 12:07 pm

i kinda feel humans are lower than me in some ways....but appreciate that in some other ways they totally excel me...for example, i'd love to become a person with a tough skin who could do a stressful people based job, thatd be cool x

CMaximus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Oct 2008, 1:00 pm

I think I get what this topic is about. Years ago, before I'd heard of AS, I discovered what's called heat shock. I was especially interested in the cascading effects in cells and how they could activate or realign recessive and active genes to repair themselves and possibly also cause subtle new phenotypes to appear in an organism's lifetime, (without cancer!) and wondered if it could apply to me.

Sometimes I wonder...

ZakFiend
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2008, 1:11 pm

Xanderbeanz wrote:
and i guess it's kinda cool...when most people say "NT's" i just say "humans"...ie "i've studied humans to learn their social minutia"...kinda funny i guess, i hope it doesn't turn into anything negative or destructive, even at my worst moments my misanthropicness turns into humour ^.^ x

Most human beings aren't human, one only has to look at the world to realize this.

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2008, 1:44 pm

This is silliness. Of course we're all human.

Xander, if your parents are both human, that means you're human, too. Your sexual confusion does not exclude you from the human race. That's a conceit, if you ask me.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2008, 3:09 pm

I consider myself to be more human than human and humans to be somewhat uncivilized. To me there is a lack of civility and I try not to become a part of that. I don't want most of the social skills because I see them as minuses, not pluses.
The social skills I value I already possess.
Have a nice day:)

Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2008, 3:21 pm

I used to feel human... :twisted:

Mixtli
Raven
Raven

17 Oct 2008, 3:52 pm

I sometimes feel post-borg in the style of 7 of 9 (a male version).

Othertimes I forget myself and I feel human (as long as I don't talk to someone for too long, or else my differentedness might be revealed).

UnusualSuspect
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Oct 2008, 4:24 pm

I'm not sure I even know what "feeling human" means. I've always been on the outside and never really felt that I was much like most of the people I met. But that has nothing to do with literally being a human.

Xanderbeanz
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2008, 9:57 pm

slowmutant wrote:
This is silliness. Of course we're all human.

Xander, if your parents are both human, that means you're human, too. Your sexual confusion does not exclude you from the human race. That's a conceit, if you ask me.

i am NOT sexually confused...why is this even an issue...i was talking about something bigger, some kind of isolation from the rest of the human race...whatever sex they may be...x

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2008, 10:06 pm

I always felt I was somesort of feline who somehow got trapped in a human body.