Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2016, 8:05 pm

...Just to 100% lay this out , I am the same person as ThePhantomStranger , I was just using that name at the time :roll: .
My brother lives in a group home back in Westchester County , NY , where we grew up .
My parents set it up for him , he's been in various ones since he was 18 or so .
I know that he's well-taken care of , and I just now did get my Labor Day time (I tend to call him on holidays) call done . (His caretaker is my female cousin on my mother's side . She is apparently an adequate/decent caretaker - I have no complaints to make - though she was and has been a f*****g thief and liar (+ her brother/other cousin , as well ,) regarding her treatment of MOI :P :evil: :cry: :x and inheritances I should have received as I have briefly mentioned here a waysish back .)
Knowing his autistic diagnosis , maybe even after I got my Aspie DX , I was perhaps internal censor-shame-d into not calling myself that , sort of thinking " How can you call yourself that when your brother ______ is REALLY..." ! :cry:

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!