Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2005, 8:19 pm

Well, ladies and gents, I didn't want to make a big deal of my 200th post, BUT, I think it may cause some horrible glitches in my cognitive system. So be warned, and expect Serissa power outages, due to my forgetting to intake caffiene because I'm posting on here 24/7. There may also be cognitive data loss on my part, such as my ever-growing compulsion to call Thagomizer by his WP name in real life. Additinoally, I may think that this is actually my 1000th post and start asking people what my custom name is.

I would suggest that in order to keep yourself from being effected by these and perhaps even more horrible consequences of Serissa Post2K by becoming utterly apathetic and not caring about me. If you didn't care about me to being with I have no idea why you read this thread, and I think I just wasted about three minutes of your life- which is the fourth and most horrible of all the glitches in Serissa Post2K!! !

stlf
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2005, 9:18 pm

I think that once a person hits about 2300 posts they cease to exist as an individual and become one with the website. At the rate you are going that will occur in about 10 minutes from now. So let me say that it has been nice knowing you, and I will take comfort in the fact that you are now a binary sequence watching over us all.

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2005, 4:21 am

definitely, stlf. i am now no longer a person, as the WPMatrix has subsumed me. i am doomed! mind you, i do get to wear all that rather tasty PVC gear... hmmm... a reasonable compensation, i think... :twisted: