Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

anthonylee
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Jan 2009, 10:35 pm

I would like to take the 100 hue test. Is one available online?
I don't see more colors than normies. I don't see reds and blue greens as well as other colors.
,but am not colorblind its below average though from what color test I have taken and comapring what I see in to relation to what others see.

garyww
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2009, 10:56 pm

I got a 96 which was actually better than I expected since I've always known I have poor color perception. In fact when I was doing art I would only do black and white images. This was a great test to take.

Aufgehen
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 Jan 2009, 11:24 pm

Based on your information, below is how your score compares to those of others with similar demographic information.

* Your score: 4
* Age range: 40-49
* Best score for your gender and age range: 0
* Highest score for your gender and age range: 1432

Quote:
mysterious_misfit wrote:
I think I see a lot more depth in color than others. I've noticed that every color has infinite variations of tones and elements that I don't have words for.

I've also noticed that I can see that some flowers are ultraviolet reflective, they have a kind of intense but subtle glow in sunlight that other objects don't have.

I notice more variation of color when the sky is gray, the colors of the trees and flowers seem to radiate more light, but maybe that is because my eyes are too sensitive and the brightness of the sun just overwhelms my ability to see the light radiating out of things (and also gives me migraines). Without my contacts or glasses on, I am really blind, yet I can function pretty well without them by using light, shadows, colors and shapes, it is how I navigate the world when my sensitivities make it so that I have to go without the vision correction (my mother tells me that I would ditch the glasses when I was a toddler and they would spend hours looking for them until they asked me where they were and I found them).

starvingartist
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2009, 11:41 pm

i scored a 4

pensieve
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 12:11 am

Based on your information, below is how your score compares to those of others with similar demographic information.

* Your score: 11
* Age range: 20-29
* Highest score for your gender and age range: 1470

Mixtli
Raven
Raven

01 Feb 2009, 1:00 am

Your score: 4
Age range: 30-39

I notice a lot of people with fours. I expected to get a perfect score since I am really good with color and everything looked tight. Maybe I'm not perfect, or my computer screen isn't.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 1:17 am

i got 0

sorry the screenshots are very enlarged. i do not know why they are so magnified.

the strip is not a pure transition in my mind. i kept rearranging the blocks and they never looked perfect. at one point there were only 2 blocks to arrange and neither of the arrangement looked right. i chose the lesser imperfect arrangement, and to my surprise i scored 0.

pensieve
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 1:43 am

b9 wrote:
i got 0

sorry the screenshots are very enlarged. i do not know why they are so magnified.

the strip is not a pure transition in my mind. i kept rearranging the blocks and they never looked perfect. at one point there were only 2 blocks to arrange and neither of the arrangement looked right. i chose the lesser imperfect arrangement, and to my surprise i scored 0.

I can see that the colours don't quite flow into each other like the way I arranged mine, but I got a higher score.

sgrannel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 2:11 am

4 OK pretty good!

But a dog knows his boy can go wrong

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 2:47 am

seriously, how can you possibly know?

outlier
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 6:42 am

Score: 4.

Might try again later. I wonder why won't they reveal the average.

The other day I pointed out a very faint rainbow to someone, in which I could see several hues, but they could see only one or two.

I just noticed something in the lowest row b9 posted. Am curious; the second square in from the right looks like it's off. Anyone else see that?

b9
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2009, 6:49 am

pensieve wrote:
I can see that the colours don't quite flow into each other like the way I arranged mine, but I got a higher score.

how can you get a higher score than 0?

Gloomy_Pluto
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Feb 2009, 7:06 am

I got an 8. The rusty pinks in the fourth column don't even fit the spectrum.

Me and my grandma got into an argument over the color of a plastic gem. She thought it was clear. I saw a pale lime green. She doesn't see as many colors as I do, and whenever I'm in sudden pain, everything gets 10 times as colorful for a moment. Like pinks and rainbows where they shouldn't be, lol.

Whatsherhame
Toucan
Toucan

01 Feb 2009, 11:42 am

* Your score: 4
* Age range: 10-15
* Highest score for your gender and age range: 1481

If I'm having a meltdown this vision gets better, or if I'm in pain. Interestingly enough, it get's lower when I'm sick. Everything looks muddy. Flowers glow, too. What's the average score? Does anyone know?

anthonylee
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Mar 2009, 4:09 pm

I scored a 63 on the hue test which seems to indicate that I do not see more colors than Normies. The test was some what difficult for me!

Amik
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2009, 4:20 pm

I got 3 on the hue test.