Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

iamlucille
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2005, 3:58 pm

my history teacher SUCKS. i hate him i hate him i hate him. Today he told me not to make such a scene when i come into class late (art class cleaning is a bit of a priority) and he's obsessive over no ipods, and he gives out a lot of papers! aaaaah

TB_Samurai
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Dec 2005, 6:39 pm

I hate my Math teacher. She's rude to everyone. She insults the students, yells at them, and lies to them. I'm going to be quitting school soon, and it's mainly because of her. I don't know why they haven't fired her yet.

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2005, 6:41 pm

Lucille: Our school has a no iPod rule, as well. I don't even think we're allowed to have them on campus during school hours. Art class is fun... except when you have to clean up. What art class are you in?

As for your history teacher, how many papers does he assign? APUSH (Advanced Placement United States History) students have to write one essay either every week or every other week, depending on the school, and same kind of thing for AP European History. What kind of papers are they: research/essays/something else?

TB_Samurai: I don't mean to be blunt, but almost every school has at least one teacher like that. No matter where you go, you will always have to put up with someone who is a jerk, and that's just life. (I don't mean to offend by this statement.)

CRACK
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2005, 11:32 pm

TB_Samurai wrote:
I hate my Math teacher. She's rude to everyone. She insults the students, yells at them, and lies to them. I'm going to be quitting school soon, and it's mainly because of her. I don't know why they haven't fired her yet.

soooo why don't you just drop that class, or report these outbursts to someone, or even intentionally get yourself kicked out of that class? Quitting altogether is kind of extreme, don't you think?

I knew of a girl who dropped out halfway through her Senior year because one of the school deans kept calling her house repeatedly and criticizing her mom for being a bad parent and yada yada. Yeah its ridiculous and unjust, but so is quitting just because of it.

aspiegirl2
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2005, 11:38 pm

TB_Samurai wrote:

I agree with Namiko; you shouldn't quit school because of that teacher. No matter where you go, you will always have to deal with jerks, snobs, and cocky people. I think it will be a choice that you'll regret later in life. I hope that you stay in school instead, because jobs without a high school diploma (if you're in high school) are getting slimmer. You'll have a WAY better chance at getting a job with an education than without one.

Anyways, I think it would be a huge struggle to have papers to do very often if you have other school stuff to do, not to mention extracurricular activities and stuff to do at home. I hate it when teachers think that their class is the only class in the world, because it can coincide with lots of things; I guess it's a thing that we must cope with and live with everyday in the real world, because if you go to college, the professor isn't going to care what you have to do, besides that you get you're work done (of course, most professors use the saying "Your time, your dime" saying, so they make more money).

I'm 24 years old and live in WA State. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 9. I received a BS in Psychology in 2011 and I intend to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, either through research, application, or both. On the ?Pursuit of Aspieness?.

iamlucille
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2005, 11:14 pm

Namiko wrote:
Lucille: Our school has a no iPod rule, as well. I don't even think we're allowed to have them on campus during school hours. Art class is fun... except when you have to clean up. What art class are you in?

As for your history teacher, how many papers does he assign? APUSH (Advanced Placement United States History) students have to write one essay either every week or every other week, depending on the school, and same kind of thing for AP European History. What kind of papers are they: research/essays/something else?

Hmm, really? I think we can just have iPods in between classes... they're suddenly freaking out about it though. and yeah, I'm in AP Art 2nd year, and cleaning up isn't all the issue. i really want to get to art school and i've been talking w/ my teacher a lot about my work and what i have to do to get there. i mean, if my history teacher doesn't respect that then oh well...

also, he's not all that bad of a teacher. he let me rewrite the paper, right when my art teacher was giving out a shedload of work. it was kind of a cruel and unusual punishment if you ask me. i only rewrote the paper b/c i got a 74 on it and i usually do a lot better in history... but it's all in the past now right?