Veteran

03 Dec 2005, 12:36 am

http://www.break.com/articles/tradingspouses2.html

Thoughts? Opinions?

Bec
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2005, 2:24 am

I feel priviledged to say that I actually got to watch the crazy lady on TV when the show first aired. She really needs a psychological evaluation.

By the way, she was a guest on Leno the other night.

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2005, 2:37 am

Bec wrote:

What did she have to say on Leno?

ghotistix
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2005, 2:48 am

The "dark-sided" woman interested in astrology is a second cousin of mine. True.

Ladysmokeater
Veteran
Veteran

Location: North of Atlanta, South of Boston, East of the Mississippi, and West of the Atlantic

03 Dec 2005, 7:14 am

Holy crap! that was insane. Im a Christian, but people that rant like that, make me ashaimed. No, people that behave like that are the reason we have problems in this country. The 1st amendment is freedom OF religion, any religion. That woman's behavior in front of her kids was unacceptable. Unnacceptable.

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2005, 12:20 pm

Ladysmokeater wrote:
Holy crap! that was insane. Im a Christian, but people that rant like that, make me ashaimed. No, people that behave like that are the reason we have problems in this country. The 1st amendment is freedom OF religion, any religion. That woman's behavior in front of her kids was unacceptable. Unnacceptable.

I couldn't watch more than half of it because of how terrible that crazy lady is, my dad's second wife was something like that to a lesser extent.

Antigone
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Dec 2005, 1:25 pm

All I can say about that is WOW. And to know that after she went on like that she did accept the money.

Bec
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2005, 3:23 pm

ghotistix wrote:
The "dark-sided" woman interested in astrology is a second cousin of mine. True.

That's cool. I liked her family.

ghotistix
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2005, 4:56 am

Bec wrote:
ghotistix wrote:

That's cool. I liked her family.

Yeah, they're nice in real life too. When my family sat down to watch, I expected the usual dull Trading Spouses episode, but with Margaret it was like watching a slow-motion train wreck with Jeanne's family on the receiving end. Horrible but hilarious at the same time.

Well, at least I'm related to the right family. :lol:

fahreeq
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2005, 9:34 am

Sarcastic_Name wrote:
Ladysmokeater wrote:

I couldn't watch more than half of it because of how terrible that crazy lady is, my dad's second wife was something like that to a lesser extent.

Yeah, she reminds me of the nutters at my dad's old church, and my dad's idiotic second wife. Her kids are probably going to need therapy someday after dealing with all that. She's even freakier than the mom in Carrie.

I can't believe she took the money. After all of that fussing....If she's such a prayer warrior, why didn't she pray to lose weight instead of spending that $$$$ on gastric bypass? :roll:

Bec
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2005, 5:56 pm

Sean wrote:
Bec wrote:

What did she have to say on Leno?

Not much. It was pretty disappointing. She just gave the whole 'It wasn't an accurate portrayal of me. They edited so it made me look bad' sort of thing... blah, blah, blah. :roll: Then Leno gave her a bobble head doll of herself that he bought on eBay.

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2005, 6:22 pm

I wonder if she might be bipolar? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

fahreeq
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2005, 7:19 pm

Bec wrote:
She just gave the whole 'It wasn't an accurate portrayal of me. They edited so it made me look bad' sort of thing... blah, blah, blah. :roll:

She'll have to try fooling someone else. Somehow I don't think that the huge childish tantrum about being a ghod-warrior was created by the editors of that show. :roll:

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2005, 9:27 pm

The bizarre horror of how crappy TV shows are as i get older disturbs me on a level few other things do.

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2005, 11:19 pm

Nomaken wrote:
The bizarre horror of how crappy TV shows are as i get older disturbs me on a level few other things do.

Bring back Looney toons and The Animaniacs!! !

Grievous
Toucan
Toucan

05 Dec 2005, 12:04 am

Sean wrote:
Bring back Looney toons and The Animaniacs!! !

Animaniacs will be on DVD next year (volume sets of whole series) and Loony Tunes is already out. Happy? I am! :D