Does anyone only mostly like certain foods?

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

SpongeBobRocksMao
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2008, 12:38 pm

It can cause a little problems that I only eat certain kinds of food. I only eat vegetables that are carrots or peas. I mainly eat only the foods I'm familiar with.

SpongeBobRocksMao!

shadowmeld
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Nov 2008, 9:39 pm

I've found I'm really a meat and potatoes kind of person. I love all kinds of meat and I love potatoes (not sure if being an Idaho native is a prerequisite). I don't care much for most vegetables (save beans, corn, carrots and a few others), and in fact vegetables seem to make me really gassy and I don't care much for the taste or texture of most vegetables. I have gotten much better about pleasing others and eating them though.

sbcmetroguy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2008, 10:23 pm

Funny enough, after having posted about Chinese food in this thread, I stopped and got Chinese on the way home from work this evening. :D It also didn't help that my coworker was eating her leftover Chinese for lunch today. We went and got Chinese together yesterday, so yeah that's twice in two days for me. :P I love it.

300series
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 3:30 pm

I have always been a finicky eater, and even now, at 32 years old, I still only like certain foods.

For breakfast, I always have the same thing every day. I always have a chocolate Nestle Carnation Instant Breakfast mixed with milk & whipped creme on top, a glass of plain milk, and a bowl of cereal. On Sundays, I go to my father's house, and we have homemade waffles with bacon & a glass of milk. Sometimes, I go out to breakfast at a restaurant, and I always order French toast with a side of bacon, a glass of milk, and a glass of ice water.

When I go to work, I always bring my own lunch, and I bring the same thing every day. It includes a Kellogg Special K protein milk shake, a Yoplait light fat-free yogurt, a piece of string cheese, and a chocolate & peanut butter granola bar.

For dinner, I usually cook something myself at home, although on occasion I go to my Dad's house or go out to a restaurant for dinner. The foods I like to cook for dinner are usually frozen ravioli with Prego sauce on top with two pieces of garlic toast, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, spaghetti, frozen pizza, turkey burgers, frozen fish sticks with ketchup, frozen mozzarella sticks, quesadillas, and tacos.

I have been attempting to try new foods & be more adventurous with what I eat, but I am always afraid that I will not like whatever I am trying, so it is difficult for me to do.

Another thing I do not like to do is to eat food from other people or food which came from people I do not know. I get worried that they have done something to the food, or that I will not like it.

raw83472
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Aug 2017, 5:21 pm

Pretty much.

Egg sandwich/burrito for breakfast.

And then chicken fingers, pizza, or a burrito for lunch/dinner. With lots of hot sauce.