Page 4 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

01 Dec 2008, 1:05 pm

ShadesOfMe wrote:
anna-banana wrote:
ShadesOfMe wrote:
anna-banana wrote:
Spokane_Girl wrote:
And my mother with me and my brother, (I dunno about my other brother) Jamie Lynn Spears. I can't think of anyone else who didn't get fat.

have you seen that TLC series about the family with sixplets? the woman is naturally slender, and when she was pregnant with the sixplets she looked fine from behind, almost like not pregnant at all. her belly was just very, very, very long and sticking out.
John and Kate plus 8? I *love* That show. although I do think the mother is a bit of a b***h sometimes.

yeah, the guy is really cool though, laid-back and all. kinda like me ;p

no wonder she's a b***h when she has 8 little kids to take care of 8O
Yeah, I guess. I remember one episode, it showed home video of her years ago, with john, her husband, and she seemed really cool. But she took them to the crayola factory and wouldn't let them play with the markers because she didn't want to ahve to clean up all the marker. Just because you have 8 kids doesn't mean they should get to miss out on all the fun.

Lazy parenting. It's like not allowing my own child to finger paint because I don't want to watch him or her and he or she might start finger painting the coffee table and the furniture.

Greyhound
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2008, 1:11 pm

familiar_stranger wrote:
not an argument.

Sorry :oops:

familiar_stranger wrote:
i believe 'distorted' bodies are rather unpleasent but a pregnant woman doesn't appear distorted to me. i guess we'll have to agree to disagree here.

Yeah, I wish I didn't see them as distorted because it's not normal to see them that way, but I can't help but be disgusted :(

Dodgy circuitry! Diagnosed: Tourette syndrome. Suspected: auditory processing disorder, synaesthesia. Also: social and organisation problems. Heteroromantic asexual (though still exploring)

familiar_stranger
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2008, 2:41 pm

Greyhound wrote:
familiar_stranger wrote:
not an argument.

Sorry :oops:

Yeah, I wish I didn't see them as distorted because it's not normal to see them that way, but I can't help but be disgusted :(

no need to apologise, it happens to me all the time :lol:

i often hate how i think when it comes to certain subjects or topics (such as my health :evil: ) but we can't change how we think.

the 'pregnant' child to me looks like there's something wrong due to the swelling of the abdomen so i can understand your point of view.