Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

editthis
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Nov 2008, 10:06 pm

Have you ever, in your anger said something like that? Even if you have aspergers or autism, they'll still take action. Ever happened to you?

Dokken
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2008, 10:11 pm

I have made threats like that, but didn't mean em.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2008, 10:19 pm

Dokken wrote:

Intent means nothing. If you make a death threat, and have the means to carry it out, expect law enforcement to take action against you, if only to hold and question you for 72 hours when the person you threatened actually dies.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Dokken
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2008, 10:21 pm

Fnord wrote:
Dokken wrote:

Intent means nothing. If you make a death threat, and have the means to carry it out, expect law enforcement to take action against you, if only to hold and question you for 72 hours when the person you threatened actually dies.

Actually, no, fnord lol. Where did you get someone dying from lol? Silly Boy

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2008, 10:24 pm

Dokken wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Dokken wrote:

Actually, no, fnord lol. Where did you get someone dying from lol? Silly Boy

Grammar and syntax check, please?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

mystyc
Toucan
Toucan

01 Dec 2008, 12:48 am

I do not make death threats. I'd rather torture people. Though I am also lazy, and despite what we have learned from Guantanamo bay interrogators, torture is not always fun and games. So I tend to resort to believable torture threats, which I only carry out to the degree of keeping up appearances.

Really, the only time I might consider death threats would be in like a murder suicide thing, or some columbine style thing. But then again, making the threat before hand sounds stupid, and plus that sort of thing is really hard. Guns cost hundreds of dollars, and pipe bombs don't grow on trees, lol.

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2008, 3:50 pm

For goodness sake do not issue death threats or other acts of violence.

Such a threat even made as a joke is a trigger act which can provoke a very big and nasty response by the school and police.

Since a series of school shootings in the 1980s, 1990s and more recently such a threat tends to make the school system very jumpy. They will be very quick to act becuase of NIMTO.

NIMTO means "Not In My Term of Office", no headmaster wants to have a school shooting or murder in his school. They find the idea very horrible, so they will be inclined to act. They are likely to call in the police and get nasty very quickly.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

mystyc
Toucan
Toucan

03 Dec 2008, 12:02 am

Woodpecker wrote:
For goodness sake do not issue death threats or other acts of violence.

Such a threat even made as a joke is a trigger act which can provoke a very big and nasty response by the school and police.

Since a series of school shootings in the 1980s, 1990s and more recently such a threat tends to make the school system very jumpy. They will be very quick to act becuase of NIMTO.

NIMTO means "Not In My Term of Office", no headmaster wants to have a school shooting or murder in his school. They find the idea very horrible, so they will be inclined to act. They are likely to call in the police and get nasty very quickly.

Unless their death threats about killing yourself, hah. Then you are either me, or one of the many other people here. In that case, just make sure you only tell people that don't care, or who's job is not on the line.

Puppet
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Dec 2008, 9:38 am

I`ve received a few under disguise.

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2008, 9:56 am

I was angry one day and was slammin' books around, makin' some noise. Somebody said I was "throwing" books. That triggered an investigation by HR. Nothing came of it, but they have an obligation to investigate such things. Be careful what you say, about yourself, or others.

- Emerson

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 6:49 pm

Hah. I've made death threats or said things that can be construed as death threats at least ten times this week, and no one has bothered me, because most people know me as a loudmouthed but goodhearted individual who would never really kill anyone and that I'm almost always joking or simply bitching. Besides, my constant references to Death Note in said threats kind of dampen the reality. SHININGAMI DO NOT EXIST, PEOPLE!! !

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

Fintan29
Toucan
Toucan

18 Dec 2008, 3:03 pm

Once, even though I wasn't going to.

silentbob15
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2008, 3:18 pm

Never in my life, I do get angry, but most of that is directed at myself.

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2008, 5:27 pm

Not me, but a boy in my class got excluded for making a death threat to a teacher, but I'm positive he didn't mean it, cos even though he's a bit of a 'tard he ain't that bad. They say we take stuff too literally, eh?!

y es como un semestre"

Crocodile
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Dec 2008, 11:46 am

No, I never did. When I actually was suicidal, I kept completely silent about it. I don't threaten with something I'm not planning to do when I don't get my way. I knew an emo girl who did, she scared her parents with it. She just wanted attention.

I GRADUATED WITH THE HIGHEST GRADES OF MY YEAR!! !! !