Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Space
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2008, 10:47 pm

anyone play it? If so, what did you think?

I thought the graphics were very good and the story seemed all right, but it didn't really make me want to keep playing badly. I usually have to beat these types of games.

Death_of_Pathos
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Dec 2008, 12:38 am

Space wrote:
anyone play it? If so, what did you think?

I thought the graphics were very good and the story seemed all right, but it didn't really make me want to keep playing badly. I usually have to beat these types of games.

Have it on the PC. Controls are annoying. It goes way over the top on the horror stuff - from the very first time you encounter a monster's shadow, but it then runs away, you know its just going to circle around or pop out of a grate. Its really not that scary after the 20th time.

It was pretty, though. But I have 10+ games I have to finish before I think about progressing at all in Dead Space.

Prosser
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2008, 8:29 am

I just completed it on impossible and goddamn there where some horrible bits. But that's what make it a success I think. Just when I thought survival horror had died, Dead Space shows me it was just on vacation. ( yeah I'm looking at you alone in the dark :evil: )