I HATE ENGLISH. I HATE ENGLISH. HATE IT HATE IT HATE ITPPPPP

Page 1 of 5 [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

jus4u76
Raven
Raven

03 Dec 2008, 4:50 pm

I HATE ENGLISH. I HATE ENGLISH. I HAVE THIS STUPID EXAM TOMORROW. WHAT SHOULD I DO? IM GOING TO STUDY AS LITTLE AS I CAN. I HAVE A MATH TEST ON SATURDAY AND I HAVE TO STUDY THIS? HOW CAN I STUDY FOR A STUPID EXAM WHEN IM STUDYING MATH? HOW CAN I POSSIBLY HAVE TIME TO STUDY FOR ENGLISH.

BUT I HAVE TO PASS THIS AND DEAL WITH OTHER THINGS AND I HAVE TO STUDY ENGLISH? IWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. JUST DIE
how do i delete the posts?
I WISH SOMEONE KILLS ME, BUT WHAT ABOUT MY FAMILY BEING SAD. IT'S TOO COMPLICATED.

Last edited by jus4u76 on 03 Dec 2008, 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chimchar
Toucan
Toucan

03 Dec 2008, 4:56 pm

Um....STUDY?

Look, if you fail, you fail. What do you want us to do?

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2008, 4:58 pm

Also posted in the random topics forum.

jus4u76
Raven
Raven

03 Dec 2008, 4:59 pm

mitharatowen wrote:

I CAN'T DELETE IT THERE AFTER I'VE POSTED IT.

NocturnalQuilter
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2008, 4:59 pm

mitharatowen wrote:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt84615.html

Chimchar
Toucan
Toucan

03 Dec 2008, 5:00 pm

Um..Yes you can....Figure it out....

Is anyone getting tired of her spamming?

AmberEyes
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2008, 5:03 pm

Chimchar wrote:
Um....STUDY?

Look, if you fail, you fail. What do you want us to do?

Yes exactly.

Study.

It's your life, your choice.

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2008, 5:05 pm

I don't actually think she's a troll. Well of course no one can be certain but I almost always choose to take people on their word on the 'net because if they're a fake, they've hurt no one. But if they're for real and we yell at them, then they can be very hurt.

Seems to me like she just wants someone to talk to. She just has a funny way of going about it.

jus4u76, you shouldn't post more than one thread with the same topic. If you don't get any replies, that means no one has anything to say. Posting it again is not going to help its just going to make people angry.

NocturnalQuilter
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2008, 5:13 pm

mitharatowen wrote:
jus4u76, you shouldn't post more than one thread with the same topic. If you don't get any replies, that means no one has anything to say. Posting it again is not going to help its just going to make people angry.

Yes, and when in doubt about which forum to use, post to the Random Discussion forum.
Not wanting to study for an english exam is pretty universal and not Asperger's-dependent.

Exile
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Dec 2008, 5:21 pm

Yep. I hadn't assumed she was a troll either. Jus4-girl, calm down. You're gonna be ok. You just have a very idiosyncratic way of communicating. It's tricky to understand you, but I'll keep trying.

8)

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2008, 5:45 pm

Just so you know, my son hates language arts, too.

But ....

There isn't much you can do in life with having a decent grip on it, so I'd suck it up, and study the most important parts (which will hopefully be enough to pass).

Some of it you may never use in your life again, but some you always will. One example being the ability to pick the right word as the noun in your sentence. If you can't do that, you won't pick the right verb. And grammar check programs can NOT do this little function for you. You want to get it right so that people won't incorrectly perceive you as unintelligent. Lol, just what I told my son as we went through his homework the other night. He's got the noun part down, enough when there are modifying phrases. The second half of his homework, where he had to pick interrogatories v. ???? and who knows what ... well, THAT you will never use again, so learn enough to pass and then forget it.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2008, 5:51 pm

In the random topics forum she might not get many replies. What is the English test over? Is it an essay? What part are you having problems with?

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2008, 6:03 pm

mitharatowen wrote:
I don't actually think she's a troll. Well of course no one can be certain but I almost always choose to take people on their word on the 'net because if they're a fake, they've hurt no one. But if they're for real and we yell at them, then they can be very hurt.

Seems to me like she just wants someone to talk to. She just has a funny way of going about it.

I feel the SAME way. HECK, some acted that way towards me! I'm an addict, but I really have NOT been a troublemaker. Hey, look at spacecase, and a few others! They did much the same as jus4u76. I don't think anyone called THEM trolls.

Anyway, it is interesting that she says she hates English so much. Then again, you never know what English class really means. Vocabulary, discussing aspects of writers and writings, diagraming, etc....

Kirska
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2008, 6:05 pm

Caps lock = not your friend.

Callista
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2008, 6:06 pm

You can't delete a post after somebody's replied to it.

re. caps lock--I use italics, usually. Same effect, less annoyance. Highlight and click the "I" button, or just use tags.

Anyways. Yes--study. Check out the hours you have left, minus the necessities (eating, sleeping, hygiene, etc.) and divide them among the subjects you need to study. Let's say you think you will need about a quarter of the time you have left to study for English, and the rest for math. Say you find you have twelve free hours between now and Saturday. So you study three hours today for English, then switch to math. You may have to leave some things not perfectly learned; but at least this way you spread your effort evenly.

Recommendation to mod: Merge this thread and the other one.

Autism Memorial:
http://autism-memorial.livejournal.com

gramirez
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2008, 6:07 pm

I hate English too. Not because I don't get it, but because I have incredible linguistic skills for my age, and I feel that besides knowing how to write a paper, that's all I need. Reading and comprehending stupid novels is useless to me.