Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

alias123
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Feb 2009, 2:30 am

ummm oopsie, can a mod move my "considering diagnosis, help maybe?" thread to haven please. i did the usual trick (well one of them).

lau
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2009, 9:11 am

Done.... although asking for it to be moved in this thread was not very likely to get a response. Do you find yourself to often be extremely lucky? :)

The simplest way to get a mod's attention would be to PM one of us. There's a list in the "MODERATOR ATTENTION" thread: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt67102.html

There are other useful bit'n'bobs in the "WrongPlanet.net discussion" forum: http://www.wrongplanet.net/forum13.html

Fickle_Pickle
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2009, 3:06 am

Can a mod please move this thread to The Haven? http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt81205.html

lau
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2009, 8:20 am

This is still not the right place to ask for a thread to be moved, and yet again, you've been lucky.

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2009, 2:18 pm

This thread is hilarious! :lol: :lol:

It should be moved to "Fun and Games" or the title should be changed to "Drive the mods crazy".

lau
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2009, 2:46 pm

Hey! I don't need any driving. I got there years ago.

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2009, 3:31 pm

LOL lau

What I find hilarious is that you say one thing, but since people tend to read only the opening post, they go and do the opposite of what you requested. This is sooo Aspie, if there is a rule of appropriateness somewhere, we Aspies will be sure to miss it!

:lmao:

ItsMike
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Feb 2009, 5:36 am

How well do you have to know someone before you tell them about Asperger's? Or do you tell them at all? Is it a little like whining when you tell someone who you only have a casual aquaintance with? And what if they figure it out for themselves but don't say anything? Do you let them just think you're "strange" or tell them the reason for your strangeness? Or does it even matter?

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2009, 5:49 am

Dear Mike, welcome to WP! That's an excellent question for this forum, just please start a separate thread about it, because you're supposed to stick to the topic of the opening post on this thread.

ItsMike
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Feb 2009, 8:16 am

Didn't post #1 of this thread say that its a general Autism discussion? I thought it said that we were supposed to talk about Autism, Asperger's, ADHD, and life. That's a pretty broad range, so I thought my question was alright.

(five minutes later)
Oh wait. Never mind. Now I get it. This thread is a sticky note reminder. :idea:

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2009, 10:35 am

:lmao:

You're right, he was talking about the forum in general, not this thread in particular.

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2009, 12:29 am

Removing the sticky after over six weeks of inactivity; information duplicated.

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

cosmiccat
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

07 Apr 2009, 9:04 pm

Well now, we don't want such a wonderful, enlightening thread to die, do we? But how did it loose it's stickyness? That's what I don't get. I thought once a sticky, always a sticky.

Edited after further examination of thread's content: I now see that the sticky was removed by a mod due to inactivity. A little confusing because there is another sticky thread with a similar title.