Page 3 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2012, 7:51 pm

Well I suppose it's naturally but I personally don't feel comfortable walking around naked.

spock1969
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Jun 2012, 7:53 pm

Male, Asperger's, nude as much as possible. Girlfriend and I talked about going to nudist resorts (have not, would like to). Simply have always enjoyed being naked. Have never cared much about clothing.

Atomsk
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2012, 7:56 pm

I often play my bass without a shirt because my skin holds the bass in place better than my strap.

Also, this thread is ANCIENT.

StormCrow
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jun 2012, 11:58 pm

never saw this thread, so I'll reply.

I sleep nude too, mostly because I can't sleep with night clothes on, it's too uncomfortable.

I have no clue how America got so uptight about going around with no clothes on.

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2012, 12:07 am

While I'd probably be the last person to ever be caught just walking around in the nude, I do think clothes are generally just very uncomfortable and I try to wear the least bothersome and most free flowing baggy clothes I can find.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2012, 12:18 am

I thought naked and nude are the same thing.

I sometimes go without clothes on because it's hot out or because my clothes get uncomfortable sometimes or because I am too lazy to put anything on after I have gotten out of the shower.

I am going to a nude beach again like I did five years ago.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2012, 1:30 am

I think that underwear is necessary for hygiene purposes, but in my mind clothes are only mandatory as protection from the weather. Clothes are more of an expression of personal taste to me. Clothes are actually harmful in the heat wave we are having at my place right now, but I live w/ other people. So I wear clothes. :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2012, 3:47 am

nude=good :)

ooo
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Jun 2012, 4:09 am

I don't want to see people walking around naked in public.

I don't want naked people sitting all over public transit, lobby chairs, etc. Some people are so dirty that clothed isn't much better, but at least it's slightly more sanitary. Clothes at least keep some... um... substances... um.... contained.

In my own home, I prefer to be naked when alone.

I've always slept naked. I've gotten more into evening pajamas lately as a ritual of the day winding down, but I take it all off to sleep.

I don't think I would want a spouse to be walking around the house naked all the time, though.

And, I wouldn't let my potential kid be fully naked running across the house either. Maybe shirtless if under 8 or something....

Never worn a bra. If you never have, your boobs are used to it. I can run and do whatever else and it doesn't hurt... at all. Bras weaken the ligaments (or whatever) holding the boobs up. My boobs might flop, but it doesn't hurt.

DerStadtschutz
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2012, 11:09 am

Loborojo wrote:
Most probably most people will not understand my obsession with the nude as I will never understand why people are afraid to be naked or even half naked.

I understand. I've been saying for years that I think this world could be a better place if we all went naked.

And no, I don't say that in anticipation of all the nude girls I'd see. I say that because I know lots of people are ashamed of their own bodies because they compare them to the images they see of celebrities, and you generally don't see most people naked; only popular ones, and that's a problem. I think if we all saw each other naked, we'd realize first of all, that celebrities are fake, and secondly, that most of us aren't necessarily so spectacular looking without our clothes and makeup and all that other stupid status crap.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2012, 11:20 am

No I do not want to be naked, not out in public. I often have nightmares where I have gone out with nothing on then only realising it when I've already got on the bus.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2012, 11:29 am

Joe90 wrote:
No I do not want to be naked, not out in public. I often have nightmares where I have gone out with nothing on then only realising it when I've already got on the bus.

I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't mind that there in your area. :lmao: :lol:

(Judging by the bus-stories you tell us.)

OJani
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2012, 2:42 pm

In my home I prefer to be naked too, when I'm alone.

Man, I so much envied the kids running in the garden naked on this hot day! One of them is almost 7 yo.

ogional
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Jun 2012, 9:14 am

I don't have that urge but when i was a kid my sister said I used to run around nude in the house after I was done taking a shower. Of course, I don't do it any more.

Cesar
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Aug 2012, 10:26 am

I can strip me naked anywhere anytime. I 'm Swedish

Curiotical
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2012, 3:02 pm

I like the freedom of nudity but for some reason, I can't remove my clothes without becoming aroused. :oops: