Page 1 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Loborojo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2008, 9:51 pm

ever since my childhood I have the strong urge to be in the nude, I find that clothes hamper our nature of being normal. Yesterday again I had the urge to swim in the public swimming pool in my string, but I am in conservative catholic LAtin America. I dared to use it today in the sauna, and took of my swimming trunks so I could swim in my string.

How do apsies in general feel about nudity?

history_of_psychiatry
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2008, 10:02 pm

"How do apsies in general feel about nudity?"

Depends who's naked body I'm staring at. But seriously, I don't think nudity is such a big deal. Here in florida it gets macro hot and humid in the summer and there are times I feel I'd be more comfortable outside nude. Unfortunately here in this puritanical society nudity is soooo feared that you may get charged as a sex offender if you happen to be naked in public where there are other people present. Honestly, I don't think there should be such a thing as "indecent exposure". Yes, in public places you should wear some garments for sanitary reasons but why is it such a big deal to be naked? Of all the bad things in the world the human body is not necessarily the worst. Just because you are naked in public because of the heat doesn't necessarily mean you are going to rape or molest anyone. Hell, we are so damn puritanical that even in nudist colonies I heard that if a man accidentally gets and erection he is forced to leave! I assure you that most men in a nudist colony who ACCIDENTALLY get an erection are actually embarrassed about it and making them leave hurts their pride that much more. It would be equally wrong to make a woman leave because her nipples or clitoris got erect.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2008, 10:41 pm

only if I'm in complete privacy...at my age, it's no treat...;)

ValMikeSmith
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2008, 10:43 pm

This has come up a few months ago.
I've been nude at appropriate places.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt69715.html

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2008, 10:49 pm

history_of_psychiatry wrote:
"How do apsies in general feel about nudity?"

Depends who's naked body I'm staring at. But seriously, I don't think nudity is such a big deal. Here in florida it gets macro hot and humid in the summer and there are times I feel I'd be more comfortable outside nude. Unfortunately here in this puritanical society nudity is soooo feared that you may get charged as a sex offender if you happen to be naked in public where there are other people present. Honestly, I don't think there should be such a thing as "indecent exposure". Yes, in public places you should wear some garments for sanitary reasons but why is it such a big deal to be naked? Of all the bad things in the world the human body is not necessarily the worst. Just because you are naked in public because of the heat doesn't necessarily mean you are going to rape or molest anyone. Hell, we are so damn puritanical that even in nudist colonies I heard that if a man accidentally gets and erection he is forced to leave! I assure you that most men in a nudist colony who ACCIDENTALLY get an erection are actually embarrassed about it and making them leave hurts their pride that much more. It would be equally wrong to make a woman leave because her nipples or clitoris got erect.

Well, the bit about showing any arousal is something I agree with you 100% on. Just a few days ago, I was board at work, and checked out what happened to an actress I used to be kind of smitten with. Her pictures were NOT all that tame! It turns out she was in a LOT ofbeauty pageants before she was an actress, and she had some pictures that were striking. I got aroused AT WORK! Luckily, my job is one where I sit all day, and I "calmed down" fast. But that took me by surprise. I could see that happening even if I were nude. Women could always claim some friction or temperature caused the nipples, and the other usually isn't that obvious.

But I seriously DON'T want to see a lot of people nude. SOME women, but I wouldn't even like the idea of reciprocating publically. HEY, ever see the seinfeld episode with the woman that wanted to always be nude? even SHE didn't like the idea of Jerry being nude.

Katatonic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2008, 11:06 pm

I don't even like to be in public with my shirt off......

Loborojo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2008, 11:13 pm

Most probably most people will not understand my obsession with the nude as I will never understand why people are afraid to be naked or even half naked.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

05 Dec 2008, 12:01 am

Well, speaking for myself, I like to sleep nude, because it is annoying when nightgowns or pajamas get all twisted around in my tossing and turnings. When it's hot and humid, I really hate wearing a bra - I call it sweat cups. At times like that, while I wouldn't like to go nude in public, I would like to go without a bra, underneath a nice, cool, cotton shirt, without attracting unwanted attention. I envy guys who can go without a shirt, when it's hot outside.

But our society is far too puritanical to ever be comfortable with nudity in public. There are places in Europe, where entire families go swimming nude at the beach, at least I've read of such.

Loborojo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2008, 12:06 am

I never understood why they give bras or bikinis to girls who don't even show any signs of breasts..it is discrimination with little boys who can run around wiht a naked chest, but little girls are so much under pressure and told and see how adult women dress that they are eager to copy that. Insane world!! !

Samara
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Dec 2008, 12:11 am

I went through a stage when i was 18 and i didnt care and i would walk around the house the naked in front of all my friends and thier bfs too. Maybe it wasnt appropriate cause no one else was doing it but i made my friend take all her clothes off and run around in the back car park at night naked. We lived near a busy road. I tried to make her bf too but he wouldnt.

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2008, 12:15 am

hartzofspace wrote:
Well, speaking for myself, I like to sleep nude, because it is annoying when nightgowns or pajamas get all twisted around in my tossing and turnings. When it's hot and humid, I really hate wearing a bra - I call it sweat cups. At times like that, while I wouldn't like to go nude in public, I would like to go without a bra, underneath a nice, cool, cotton shirt, without attracting unwanted attention. I envy guys who can go without a shirt, when it's hot outside.

But our society is far too puritanical to ever be comfortable with nudity in public. There are places in Europe, where entire families go swimming nude at the beach, at least I've read of such.

If I were female, I would feel the same way, I'm sure. I sleep with just my shorts and, perhaps my T-shirt.

Loborojo,

Why is it that you people always refer to a dislike, distaste, avoidance, as FEAR!?!? Are you SO fearful of those you speak to that you desire to create fear of ridicule to get them to stop? Seriously, it seems SO stupid.

djirsas
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Dec 2008, 12:18 am

I sleep in the nude because I find sleepwear constricting. I discovered this when I was 12.

I've been nude on beaches, and I've also been to a spa/sauna in Amsterdam that was "clothing optional" and played a chess game in the buff!

Samara
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Dec 2008, 12:19 am

I sleep naked too. We all sleep nude. I wonder if it's an aspie thing.

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2008, 1:41 am

how could i resist?

monty python-undressing in public
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8peZOFVYxTI[/youtube]

american culture made me sensitive to nudity and insensitive to violence :roll: this was about three years ago. i didn't shudder when i saw a man's fingers cut off but nudity? shield your eyes! it's vice versa for me now.

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

Catster2
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2008, 1:53 am

for kids under 5 I think it is quite nice if they feel free and take their clothes off in public and run around it doesnt bother me at all. Adults and older kids I feel embarrased about seeing them. When i was 3 I took all my clothes off in the doctors waiting room and did summersaults to me it is what kids do no biggie.

pensieve
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2008, 2:58 am

I don't mind getting naked. Although the bits that don't get direct sunlight are so smooth and I'd hate to ruin that. So no nude sun baking for me.

Too much information?