Page 4 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Sanctus
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2012, 3:10 pm

I'm sometimes naked when I'm alone, but in public I don't even wear short trousers

whirlingmind
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2012, 6:23 pm

history_of_psychiatry wrote:
in nudist colonies I heard that if a man accidentally gets and erection he is forced to leave! I assure you that most men in a nudist colony who ACCIDENTALLY get an erection are actually embarrassed about it and making them leave hurts their pride that much more. .

But even if they were embarrassed, that doesn't necessarily mean that the 'accident' of their erection wasn't due to being aroused by the sight of naked women. This could also make the women feel threatened or vulnerable, and embarrassed. They might feel that he is a pervert only going there for that reason.

Quote:
It would be equally wrong to make a woman leave because her nipples or clitoris got erect.

Yes but women can't sexually assault people with their genitals, or make people feel threatened with them, and nipples go like that purely from being cold (male and female), so it would be far more wrong to make a woman leave for something which nobody else is likely to even notice - whereas you can't miss it with a man!

DX AS & both daughters on the autistic spectrum

MirrorWars
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2012, 7:24 pm

I was expecting someone to post a Youtube link to Sellers at Camp Sunshine.

Nudity doesn't bother me at all. Or rather it wouldn't if I came across it.

Feels pretty good to be naked.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2012, 7:50 pm

Samara wrote:
I sleep naked too. We all sleep nude. I wonder if it's an aspie thing.

I don't. I think it's more of a cultural than aspie thing.

Anyway, I will do everything to avoid being seen nude.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2012, 8:46 pm

In my case I am way to self contiouse to.

OJani
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2012, 2:36 am

Actually, I think it feels good to have my clothes off. At home, no one cares if I wear anything or not (I live alone). In public, I don't like to be seen nude, but I think I can manage it. When I was a teenager I was extra-prude, I didn't want to appear before others even without my socks, so I've come a long way...

ADoyle90815
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Aug 2012, 2:57 am

In the summer, I sleep nude because it's more comfortable when it's warm outside. I also like that as a woman, being nude means that certain parts get to breathe. The main reason I wear clothing outside is that US society is so prudish, nudity is a major taboo, and it could get you labeled as a sex offender.