Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2008, 6:44 pm

At the end of Resident Evil 0 what happens to Billy Cohens character? Does he just run away and start a new life or something after he leaves Rebbeca on the hilltop?

Prosser
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2008, 9:59 pm

there's no official explanation of what he does after RE0. RE5 might give us an answer though. And Billy is a really popular character, it wouldn't surprise me if he made a re-appearance in the series.

familiar_stranger
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 7:36 am

Billy Coen went his own way but got caught up in another incident, and from there the direction he left in changed. so i don't spoil the storyline too much i'll just say this, he was a man wanted for murder and the Mercs from RE3 had the same sort of backstory ;)

BATFAN1106
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

11 Dec 2008, 1:40 pm

i dont see the point in completing it because i hate swithcing between characters and the ending is pointless.

familiar_stranger
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2008, 1:47 pm

BATFAN1106 wrote:
i dont see the point in completing it because i hate swithcing between characters and the ending is pointless.

they introduced the switching system to add a bit of difficulty, plus the ending does have it's purpose ;)