Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

pandd
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 6:29 am

I would have chosen a cat for the first question mostly because they are furry, and have nice tails. :?

I swear I am not trying to cultivate a tail in myself though.

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 11:22 am

amyrhona, I'll analyze your responses.

You are a dog. Dogs are domestic animals. I'd guess you are a home body. You like comfort and companionship with a best friend.
You are senstive, loving, and optimistic.

Your ideal mate is a cat. Cats are also home bodies who enjoy the simple things in life. You want your mate to be funny.

You are at peace with life and at the moment you are relaxed and happy.

For sex you said, "excited (self explanatory), curious (experimental), calm (relieved)".

How you view death and the afterlife:

Quote:
I am relaxed, I am glad to be left the hell alone so I can get some sleep and I feel peaceful.

I agree. :wink:

Welcome to Wrong Planet :D

-Pythagoras

release_the_bats
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 7:01 pm

I'm confused. Someone's supposed to analyze my responses and I'm supposed to analyze someone else's responses?

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2008, 2:26 am

releasethebats, analyze me for an example. I'd like others to join in and participate. Just say the first thing that comes to mind when interpreting others responses. Don't think too hard, but let your stream of consciousness or free association flow.

-Pythagoras

Last edited by Magnus on 10 Dec 2008, 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2008, 2:36 am

Quote:
1.) If you had to be an animal other than a human, what would you be? List three reasons why you chose that animal.

A dolphin because they are free, wild, and very intelligent. They are misunderstood and probably telepathic.
Quote:
2.) What is your second choice of animal? List three reasons why chose that animal.

A bear because it could be snuggly like a teddy bear. In real life it is self reliant and strong. Bears are smart and great at solving problems.
Quote:
3.) Imagine you are on a sandy beach and walking along the shoreline. List three adjectives to describe how you feel.

Alone, waiting for the sunset, I want to go out far in a boat and explore.
Quote:
Quote:
4.) Imagine you are walking through the forest and you hear a loud, gushing sound of water. List three adjectives to describe how that makes you feel.

Wonder, excitement, I'm cautious to dive in but I do out of curiosity. It's beautiful.
Quote:
5.) Imagine you are in a 10X10 white room. You see a square on the top of the ceiling. List three things that describe this situation.

I'm relaxed and can breathe. I'll take a nap until someone wakes me up.

Analyze that! I'm sure my responses will change soon. :wink:

-Pythagoras

release_the_bats
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2008, 12:51 pm

Magnus wrote:
1.) If you had to be an animal other than a human, what would you be? List three reasons why you chose that animal.

A dolphin because they are free, wild, and very intelligent. They are misunderstood and probably telepathic.

You value freedom and intelligence above other qualities. You take pride in your own freedom and intelligence, probably seek these things out in others and work to expand upon your own. You also feel misunderstood - you have abilities that seem to go unrecognized, and therefore possibly unused.

Quote:
2.) What is your second choice of animal? List three reasons why chose that animal.

A bear because it could be snuggly like a teddy bear. In real life it is self reliant and strong. Bears are smart and great at solving problems.

You want a lover who is snuggly, self-reliant, strong, and adept at solving problems.

Quote:
3.) Imagine you are on a sandy beach and walking along the shoreline. List three adjectives to describe how you feel.

Alone, waiting for the sunset, I want to go out far in a boat and explore.
[/quote]

You currently are alone, waiting for an event that is sure to occur based on past experience and common knowledge. You want to leave your familiar surroundings and explore - within the comfort of a vehicle that will offer you protection and hasten your journey.

Quote:
4.) Imagine you are walking through the forest and you hear a loud, gushing sound of water. List three adjectives to describe how that makes you feel.

Wonder, excitement, I'm cautious to dive in but I do out of curiosity. It's beautiful.

Sex brings you a sense of wonder and curiosity. You find it beautiful, but you are also cautious about it. When your senses of curiosity and caution clash, curiosity usually wins.

Quote:
5.) Imagine you are in a 10X10 white room. You see a square on the top of the ceiling. List three things that describe this situation.

I'm relaxed and can breathe. I'll take a nap until someone wakes me up.

You have a relaxed attitude towards death.

That was easy.

Now analyze my responses. Someone?

electric_black
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Dec 2008, 4:28 am

Magnus wrote:

1) A cat. Why? Your always warm, you get to lay about in the sun a lot and nobody gets angry at you for being self centred, hell some people love you for it. Your self-centred (apparently, i feel that cats are just themselves) but when you feel like it you can play or cuddle up for affection.

Magnus wrote:

2) Hawk or some sort of predatory bird. You have complete freedom to fly where you like and your top of the food chain, nothing short of a larger predatory bird can take you down so theres nothing much to worry about. To clarify i wouldn't want to be a predatory bird to be a predator rather to be safe from other predators that see you as just another morsel of food to be used.
Magnus wrote:

3) Nostalgic, Serene, Patient

Magnus wrote:

4) Excited (at the prospect of what lay ahead), Connected, Simple

Magnus wrote:

Where the %$^ am i?

Finally nothing to distract me from looking at this square.

So the matrix was real all along!

Tias
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2008, 11:33 am

I would, if i could, analyse electric black's test, but i really suck at analysing : /
and as for my own test (but if the person abselutly wants to, i can try)

1. Phoenix! (if that counts, it IS an animel, just dosnt exisit :P)
- Represents rebirth, from the ashes it rises
- It's a glorious(spelling?) and prideful bird
- It can fly / is free

2. a Cat =D
- They are cute
- Their presence is relaxing/comfortable
- and i think they are innocent

3. - Small ( compared to the world)
- Amazed
- playfull

4. - Silent
- Relaxed
- Curious

5. - Where am i?
- Whats the fastest way out of this weird place?
- Whoever brought me here is gonna answer me a think or two

andyfalls
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Dec 2008, 5:38 pm

Bear

Strong- respected.

Solitude and peace.

The film Ghost Dog 8)

Wild goose

The freedom of relocating every year (migration)

See the world

Flight

aware
calm
vigilant

excited
inspired
creative

escape route
trapdoor
windoe

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2008, 11:16 pm

release_the_bats did a great job at interpreting my responses.

Quote:

release_the_bats:
I would be a flying fox (large fruit bat) because they can fly, they are fairly intelligent, and they live in warm places such as Australia.

You are mysterious, intelligent, and prefer an easy lifestyle.

Quote:
release_the_bats:
I would be a rubber boa because they live a long time, only need to eat once a year and are otherwise rather inactive, and can climb trees and burrow while going unnoticed by nearly all humans.

Your ideal mate is healthy, solitary, introverted, and self sufficient and low maintenance.
Quote:

release_the_bats:
Relaxed, contemplative, inspired.

At this point in your life you are relaxed, contemplative and inspired. It's probably a creative time for you.

Quote:

Intrigued, delighted, inspired.

You enjoy sex and are good in bed.

Quote:

Boredom, anxiety, need to escape.

You are afraid of death.

Anyone else interested in interpreting?

-Pythagoras

release_the_bats
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2008, 1:09 am

Magnus, that was a very good interpretation. Thank you.

I think my answer to #5 was a bit skewed by my intense dislike of white walls. I actually don't fear death very much at all. I'm so at peace with it, I actually confuse and disturb some people. But I think of it as a peaceful lack of existence, not being trapped in a white room.

andyfalls

12 Dec 2008, 7:49 am

I'll analyse Tias' answers.

1. Phoenix! (if that counts, it IS an animel, just dosnt exisit )
- Represents rebirth, from the ashes it rises
- It's a glorious(spelling?) and prideful bird
- It can fly / is free

You hate being tied down to one personality, but you are proud of who you are. Even if that might vary from one day to the next :wink:

2. a Cat =D
- They are cute
- Their presence is relaxing/comfortable
- and i think they are innocent

You want a partner who can make you feel at ease with yourself, and is at ease with herself, without making too many demands on you.

3. - Small ( compared to the world)
- Amazed
- playfull

You feel pretty content in your life right now? Insignifigant and happy about it!

4. - Silent
- Relaxed
- Curious

Your not the most outgoing person sexually, but you're not worried about the topic nad you're open to it.

5. - Where am i?
- Whats the fastest way out of this weird place?
- Whoever brought me here is gonna answer me a think or two

You are exasperated and worried by death :?

Ooh, oh Magnus do me! :wink:

b9
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2008, 8:59 am

Magnus wrote:

well i would hate to be anything other than human. there is so much competition in the other animal kingdom that you fight all your life to be who you are. no relaxation at all.
but i would be a tyrannosaur. there is little threat to my existence as a tyrannosaur except for infections and larger tyrannosaurs.

as a baby tyrannosaur, you would have had a tough time growing up, but if you make it to adulthood, then you can smile the grizzliest and smuggest smile in history.

so
r1: size and stature protect me from predatory harm.
r2: there is plentiful prey, and humans, who are the only things that can eradicate me are long in the future.
r3: with a dinosaurian brain, i would not be worried about what my fete holds for me.
i would not perceive that my next venture may end my life.

Magnus wrote:

my second choice of animal would be something with a very short and silly life.
i do not want to spend much time suffering like all animals do.
when i look at animals like even happy horses, they spend all day with their noses in the ground munching and chewing away. they have to.
what sort of life would that be if you had a wild imagination?
so i would like to be an amoeba that lasts not long as my second choice.

r1: the inability to refine foods, and the inability to define gathering techniques confines one to an endless life of browsing and "copping" what is found. so i do not want that life to be long if it is mine. i notice that animals eat the smallest morsel placed in the filthiest setting, and i feel so sorry for them that they are so desperate.

r2: as a single cell, i have no idea what is going on.

r3: it is all over and done with within hours.

Magnus wrote:

1. i feel displaced. how in hell did i get there? am i dreaming? i would never willingly go there.

2. i feel irritated. if i have no shoes on, i will feel that my feet are being scratched by sand. i hate the texture of sand. it is so gritty.

3. i feel determined. if i am suddenly in a foreign environment that i did not choose, then i must escape with all haste to where i am comfortable.
to get out of that scenario and back to a warm and dry and well known place is of paramount importance.

Magnus wrote:

well....do they HAVE to be adjectives? i guess so.

1: complacent. i would assume it is a river that is forced through a narrow channel to create "rapids". i would approach it with reference to my perceived consistency and volume of the sound it made.

2: inquisitive. if the sound started while i was not moving, and started suddenly, then if it was of mild force, i would suspect it was another person in the area starting a shower (or some other water releasing excersize (like watering crops etc)).
i may be watchful for natives in that event.

3.scared. if i was not moving and i heard a distant and gradually amplifying surge of water that was totally unexplainable, then, if my altitude was below 250 ft above sea level, then i would grab a strong tree and climb to the top and wait in terror as the sound advanced or wait in relief as it retreated.

Magnus wrote:

i can not determine what you are asking.
10 whats? 10 feet? 10 meters? what does the number 10 have to do with the expected response?
ok, i can imagine a white room, and i see a square on the ceiling.
nothing comes to mind at all.

i would not be interested in a square on the ceiling of a white room in any way.

but you said "on top of the ceiling" which means i would have to have x-ray vision to see it.

so ...
1: disbelieving. how can i see what is on top of the ceiling (assuming i am in the room it covers)
2: it would be "intriguing" as to how someone could create such a phenomena so to permit me x-ray vision.
3: dismissive. i would think i am tired and hallucinating if i saw what was on the top of the ceiling.

the "square" aspect of your question has no meaning for me.

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2008, 1:11 pm

Okay andyfalls, here goes:

Quote:

Bear

Strong- respected.

Solitude and peace.

The film Ghost Dog Cool

You are introverted but your life is exciting in a private way. You are strong and hold a respectable position in society. People are unable to bother you too much.

I haven't seen Ghost Dog but I hear it is about a samurai warrior. You cultivate your own inner strength.
Quote:

andyfalls wrote:
Wild goose

The freedom of relocating every year (migration)

See the world

Flight

Your ideal mate is adaptable and spontaneous. She is wacky and wild and lots of fun because she is free spirited. She has a good amount of life experience and enjoys new experiences. She is someone who would be a great travel partner to see the world with.

*raises hand* :wink:

Also, you like the chase.
Quote:

aware
calm
vigilant

At this point in your life you are self aware and at peace with yourself. You are self assured and determined to achieve your goals.
Quote:

excited
inspired
creative

Sex excites you and you are very passionate. You probably are inventive in the bedroom.

Quote:

escape route
trapdoor
window

You want to avoid death. You do not like being alone despite your need for solitude. You don't like to be forced to be put into unknown situations.
You are a creative problem solver.

-Pythagoras

Last edited by Magnus on 12 Dec 2008, 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

patternist
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2008, 1:14 pm

Oooh, Magnus - Do me! Do me!

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2008, 1:42 pm

Here goes patternist:

Quote:

patternist wrote:

A falcon
- I could fly
- I would be fluid and efficient
- their feathers are beautifu

You value being independent and free. You are graceful and enjoy beauty because you have a good eye for aesthetics.

Quote:

A tiger
- prettymuch could go anywhere without concern of predators
- they are large and powerful, yet graceful
- they are independent, but not completely solitary animals

Your ideal mate is a strong leader who commands respect. He (or she, cause you never know, cats are feminine, but tigers conjure up masculine images) anyways....He is refined and sophisticated. He is financially independent and is not the kind to have a bunch of beer drinking buddies over on the weekend but he has a normal social life.

Quote:

- apprehensive
- overpowered
- alone

At this time in your life you are worried about something. You feel like you don't have control over a situation. However, you need to remember that you do have control over how you react to life's dilemmas. You feel alone because you must resolve this issue all by yourself.
Quote:

- surprised
- curious
- empowered

You do not expect to have sex in the near future but you would be pleasantly surprised to arrive by chance on some sexual opportunity.
You know your sexuality and have some mastered techniques in the bedroom.
Quote:

- a moon window
- an air conditioning vent
- abstract art

You are an artist so you don't have a typical fear of the unknown since you always are creating your own reality.

-Pythagoras