Question for guys when looking for a girl...

Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

NarfMann
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

27 Dec 2008, 8:30 am

I see nothing on that list that makes me go 'eew, ick, get it away get it away!' and an alarming quantity of positive qualities. I would never talk to said girl, because I don't talk to anyone I don't know well, but if given the opportunity to get to know her I would not immediately discount her as a possible friend or romantic interest based on the information I have so far been given. It's likely I'd even give her shy blushing glances and be absolutely certain to avoid eye contact at all costs due to the strange and uncomfortable surge of brain chemicals I get when presented with the opportunity to meet a potentially interesting person.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2008, 8:40 am

ttqs84 wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
Use your Time machine and go date Virgin Mary.

what's wrong with being a virgin? :? why should that be a big deal? it's better than getting knocked up or have STDs.

oops, I was sleepy and totally misread you thread, I thought those were your preferences in a mate and I thought you were guy seeking only for virgin and unemployed girls.

There's nothing wrong with being virgin , I am virgin myself. I think virginity as requirement in a mate is silly but you were just describing yourself...fool me :lol:

ttqs84 wrote:
say if you met a girl and you found out that she's...

-straight (meaning she won't make-out with girls for fun like most do, even if her life depended on it.)
-artistic
-got no friends
-a virgin
-not into sports
-traveled a lot
-unemployed
-had only one boyfriend in her lifetime
-got an emo-punk-indie-goth-hipster style or persona
-into wearing dark colors
-got an eclectic taste in music
-graduated from fashion & beauty school
-unwilling to fit in with the rest of the crowd or impress them
-drug & alcohol free
-a feminist (meaning she believes women can do anything and won't take s#!t from men or follow their orders)
-a Wonder Woman follower (meaning not into the likes of Britney, Lindsay, or Paris, etc.)
-into fighting games (Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Soul Calibur, etc.)
-average looking
-got an average looking body (nor fat or skinny)
-brunette with brown eyes
-5' 4' tall
-Hispanic
-and finally...HAS AUTISM/ASPERGER'S SYNDROME...

would you still give her the time of day?
YOUR HONESTY WILL BE FULLY APPRECIATED HERE! SO, PLEASE DON'T LIE.

You sound very fine and you love games. Except the fact that you are unemployed but I assume that you are trying to get a job. Other than that it's all fine.

But to be honest, I can't judge just based on some list, I can't say if you are gonna be compatible with me or not but I see no reason (based on this list) to refuse a try ( LT relationship attempt) with someone like you.

Last edited by LePetitPrince on 27 Dec 2008, 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ttqs84
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Dec 2008, 7:04 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:
ttqs84 wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
Use your Time machine and go date Virgin Mary.

what's wrong with being a virgin? :? why should that be a big deal? it's better than getting knocked up or have STDs.

oops, I was sleepy and totally misread you thread, I thought those were your preferences in a mate and I thought you were guy seeking only for virgin and unemployed girls.

There's nothing wrong with being virgin , I am virgin myself. I think virginity as requirement in a mate is silly but you were just describing yourself...fool me :lol:

You sound very fine and you love games. Except the fact that you are unemployed but I assume that you are trying to get a job. Other than that.

But to be honest, I can't judged just based on some list, I can't say if you are gonna be compatible with me or not but I see no reason (based on this list) to refuse a try ( LT relationship attempt) with someone like you.

well, the whole 'virgin' thing is just to specify that the girl in question will lose it to a very special guy (and will take contraceptives). in other words, she's no slut-whore.
and yes, i'm looking for a job!

Speeder
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

27 Dec 2008, 9:54 pm

The way that you write obviously you are writing about yourself :P

Anyway, I would love those qualities (but the feminist thing, but I will explain that later, I do not want to make your topic a flamewar :P And I am not against women rights or thingsl like this, only some things I am against...)

In fact, that also describes myself :/ Altough I am male...

I am virgin, in fact I never kissed...
Also I never had a girlfriend
I have a single friend, altough I do not talk with him much (he is a friend of mine because our mothers were friends and lived in the same tower and we knew each other since we were babies, so we were really close, now we are not that close, but we are still friends).
But the rest is similar I think...
Oh yeah, I am not much into emo thing, some people define me like a cyberpunk, but to me I am just a guy that wears black all the time, has long hair, has a chain in the neck with a dragon, and is a nerd.
The only sports that I like are martial arts, swimming and biking. (altough I play basketball rarely...)
I am not graduated yet, I am graduating in design, in a school where there are only design, architeture and fashion (in fact the majority of the students there are fashion students).
Also I am Drug and Alcohool free...
I like some fighting games, but I suck in most of them, but Soul Calibur (where I am "average") and Virtua Fighter (this one I really like), but my game tastes are ecletic :P
Also I am hispanic, brunnete and with brown eyes...
I am 5' 9' tall :)
And I am a bit overweight (in fact in numbers I am really overweight, but I have lots of mass from muscles, I attempted to lose mass doing sports, and I only gained muscles and lost no fat, thus getting only heavier, altough much more healthier, but to my bones, that dislike my weight...)

That is it :)

ttqs84
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Dec 2008, 1:12 pm

Speeder wrote:
The way that you write obviously you are writing about yourself :P

Anyway, I would love those qualities (but the feminist thing, but I will explain that later, I do not want to make your topic a flamewar :P And I am not against women rights or thingsl like this, only some things I am against...)

In fact, that also describes myself :/ Altough I am male...

I am virgin, in fact I never kissed...
Also I never had a girlfriend
I have a single friend, altough I do not talk with him much (he is a friend of mine because our mothers were friends and lived in the same tower and we knew each other since we were babies, so we were really close, now we are not that close, but we are still friends).
But the rest is similar I think...
Oh yeah, I am not much into emo thing, some people define me like a cyberpunk, but to me I am just a guy that wears black all the time, has long hair, has a chain in the neck with a dragon, and is a nerd.
The only sports that I like are martial arts, swimming and biking. (altough I play basketball rarely...)
I am not graduated yet, I am graduating in design, in a school where there are only design, architeture and fashion (in fact the majority of the students there are fashion students).
Also I am Drug and Alcohool free...
I like some fighting games, but I suck in most of them, but Soul Calibur (where I am "average") and Virtua Fighter (this one I really like), but my game tastes are ecletic :P
Also I am hispanic, brunnete and with brown eyes...
I am 5' 9' tall :)
And I am a bit overweight (in fact in numbers I am really overweight, but I have lots of mass from muscles, I attempted to lose mass doing sports, and I only gained muscles and lost no fat, thus getting only heavier, altough much more healthier, but to my bones, that dislike my weight...)

That is it :)

hmm...Hispanic too, right? no wonder why u might have a problem with feminists. u better explain yourself.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2008, 1:22 pm

^ I am middle-eastern , does that automatically mean that I have problem with feminists?

DustinWX
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

28 Dec 2008, 1:34 pm

Prob not.

j5689
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Dec 2008, 2:54 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:
^ I am middle-eastern , does that automatically mean that I have problem with feminists?
Only if you were raised that way.

irishaspie
Toucan
Toucan

28 Dec 2008, 4:50 pm

if said girl had an interest in history then id be very interested :)

ttqs84
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Dec 2008, 12:47 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:

i don't know. why do u refer yourself as a "feminist activist"?

Rafter613
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Dec 2008, 6:01 pm

I would give her the time of day but probably not date her. My reason for this is that I believe the only reason for dating is to marry, and I don't want to marry an autistic girl because I don't want our kids to be LF autistic, which I've heard happens pretty often when two Aspergers/autistic people 'breed'.

garyww
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2008, 6:04 pm

It seems as if some folks haven't yet figured out about girls yet.

ttqs84
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Dec 2008, 6:22 pm

Rafter613 wrote:
I would give her the time of day but probably not date her. My reason for this is that I believe the only reason for dating is to marry, and I don't want to marry an autistic girl because I don't want our kids to be LF autistic, which I've heard happens pretty often when two Aspergers/autistic people 'breed'.

who said she wanted to get married & have kids? she's not that kind of girl.

Rafter613
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Dec 2008, 7:13 pm

I have yet to figure out a reason for dating other then marriage. Nor marriage save for children. I'd have no trouble being friends though. Sounds fun.
P.S. Then again it becomes more and more likely that the only girl I'll be able to stand will be an aspie...

Speeder
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Dec 2008, 10:27 pm

What I have against feminists mostly depends in fact from the opinions of that person, altough I think that this may not be the case, a extreme example was some feminists that I knew that were lesbians because they claimed that men are only for reproduction... Oo

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2008, 11:48 pm

On second thought...if you want everything on that list...you're going to be searching a loooooong time...;)

Just hope they don't have an equally long list for you...;)

Love is often imperfect. No matter how good she looks at the altar, give it 5 years and there'll be something about her that drives you batty (and vice versa...;)

You may find, over time, that your list will also change....