Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ntchick
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Dec 2008, 4:47 pm

MissConstrue wrote:
I don't believe in the "perfect" someone or "soul mate", but I believe in the idea of kindred souls or two people who can relate with their similarities of emotions and/or interests, likes, and dislikes.

Yeah Miss C, I totally dig that. Aquarian thing?

Quote:
As for eyecandy, that's as much everywhere as the average person. Depends on what attracts or fuels that desire. But if you're only going for looks, there's probably no logic sense in that perfect someone in terms of there ever being a relationship.

But you gotta admit looks help. The other stuff is really really important but if they are a hottie that's the icing on the cake.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2008, 5:35 pm

MissConstrue wrote:
I don't believe in the "perfect" someone or "soul mate", but I believe in the idea of kindred souls or two people who can relate with their similarities of emotions and/or interests, likes, and dislikes.

I don't believe in the "perfect" someone either, but I do believe in the concept of soul mates. It's part of my belief in the human soul: since I believe that the essence of what makes one human survives bodily death, I also believe that the deepest form of love can also survive death (so long as one partner doesn't die well before the other partner and the living partner decides to abandon that relationship. I'm specifically referring to surviving partners that would continue to wear their wedding rings, even though both the sacred and legal contracts which state that the marriage is terminated with death...

PS: I'm also an aquarius...