Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

16 Dec 2008, 12:37 pm

so how many think there will be another terrorist attack in the final days of the bush office? i dunno but i think it could happen, to keep the baboon as president passing off as a dictator. you cant just leave office humbly like he plans on doing oh no, you love power and your new life as a private citizen is gonna suck. what will barbara make you do? cut wood out on the ranch? that doesnt sound fun and wont affect peoples lives!

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 1:08 pm

I agree.

y es como un semestre"

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

16 Dec 2008, 1:54 pm

fire zeh missles right now! im kindof sad to see george go in a away, hes hilarious. but shouldnt have been able to run a taco bell let alone 50 states

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 2:24 pm

I think it'll be funny that he'll be sat at home watching America rise back out of the quagmire of idiocy, and there'll be nothing he can do about it!

y es como un semestre"

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

16 Dec 2008, 2:30 pm

gina-ghettoprincess wrote:
I think it'll be funny that he'll be sat at home watching America rise back out of the quagmire of idiocy, and there'll be nothing he can do about it!
oh my goodness :lol:

you are right! i bet he gets a bookdeal when he finally does leave office. "how i destroyed america, and have great dancing skills. hey i can hang!"

barbara will probably whip his ass into shape though and make him do chores around the house. although, that idea will quickly fade and they'll hire some cheap labour to take care of the ranch

history_of_psychiatry
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 2:32 pm

The 3 institutions that keep people in line are governments, media, and organized religions. All three of them lie to us and try to keep us in check. Don't believe anything politicians say, don't believe what the media tells you, and don't believe what religious leaders tell you. You are your own person and don't need institutions to tell you how to think, act, and look like. Look inside yourself to find truth.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

16 Dec 2008, 2:35 pm

history_of_psychiatry wrote:
The 3 institutions that keep people in line are governments, media, and organized religions. All three of them lie to us and try to keep us in check. Don't believe anything politicians say, don't believe what the media tells you, and don't believe what religious leaders tell you. You are your own person and don't need institutions to tell you how to think, act, and look like. Look inside yourself to find truth.
so true, i just imagined yodas ears going down and his lightsaber going up. -_-

Haliphron
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 2:40 pm

richardbenson wrote:
so how many think there will be another terrorist attack in the final days of the bush office? i dunno but i think it could happen, to keep the baboon as president passing off as a dictator. you cant just leave office humbly like he plans on doing oh no, you love power and your new life as a private citizen is gonna suck. what will barbara make you do? cut wood out on the ranch? that doesnt sound fun and wont affect peoples lives!

N0T I.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

16 Dec 2008, 2:41 pm

alright george bush i know thats you!

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 2:47 pm

Very true. That's why I want to study Media for GCSEs next year, to learn more about media control over the population. Sadly there's no option to study politics at GCSE, but I think there is for A Levels in Year 12 and 13.

y es como un semestre"

Fraya
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 2:52 pm

Nah he might start a war with yet another country just to make himself look better in comparison to Obama who is left cleaning up the even bigger mess but he won't allow another terrorist attack because it wouldn't benefit him and would only prove he's been wasting all of the US's money for nothing.

Don't do anything at all
-----------
"White Rabbit" - Jefferson Airplane

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 2:58 pm

Proof of the Iluminati's conspiracy!!

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

history_of_psychiatry
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 4:59 pm

skafather84 wrote:

What the hell is that?

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 5:19 pm

skafather84 wrote:

What the hell is that?

truth!!

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

psych
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 8:19 pm

richardbenson wrote:
so how many think there will be another terrorist attack in the final days of the bush office? i dunno but i think it could happen, to keep the baboon as president passing off as a dictator...

i think most conspiracy theorists would agree that bush, obama, clinton et al are irrelevancies, they all work for the same force (albeit in slightly different ways).

Presidents dont make descisions, all they do is act as a frontman & sign bits of paper. Other people tell them what to say & which bits of paper to sign.

Legato
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 8:22 pm

skafather84 wrote:

Win.