Page 3 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2009, 11:25 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
Mostly I daydream about my imaginary friends, who are also my favorite anime characters. I imagine my alter ego interacting with them, and them interacting with each other. It's really nice.

As narcissistic as this sounds, I also daydream about getting on television, either by some special on Asperger's or by going on a talk show like Dr. Phil.
lol, I think the same thing!! ! Well, not daydream, I've actually written to Dr. Phil a couple times. Since he hasn't replied, I'm going to Oprah!

unreal3x
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Jan 2009, 3:43 am

I day dream, but it is not exactly a fantasy of sorts. I don't purposely try imagine something, it just happens, sort of like an actual dream, but not quite. I don't hardly focus on whats in front of me either. Also if you asked me to recite what I was just day dreaming about, I might not be able to tell you.
If I were to think about a girl, my mind would be running scenarios based off of what I already know, or based off of things that have already happened. In my daydream, if I were lucky, I might get a hug...

But my bigest form of day dreaming, is talking to my self. I am usually debating or explaining something. I am almost always talking to myself, but not literally to my self. Like "oh Hi rick, how was your day? oh good rick." Not like that. It seems almost no matter what I am doing, the entirety of my thought process exists in both a visual and verbal way. If I am thinking about something or problem solving, a person that represents a certain problem or action will be in my head and I am talking things through with them, ofcourse I know they are not there, and most of the time I don't realize I do it. But I do it atleast 95% of the time.It seems I aimlessly fall down into a hole into the ground, forever just talking to my self.

Gloomy_Pluto
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Jan 2009, 4:07 am

I think I daydream far more than I'm aware of my surroundings or the world. :oops:

Pikachu
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2009, 9:07 am

only when I'm not concentrating on anything, am happy, and have a clear mind...... It's usually about someone special to me :)

Allegedly away with the fairies for 6-7 years

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2009, 5:21 pm

I'm always day dreaming, it's what keeps me sane :wink: :lol:

I usually daydream about people that I like or situation I'd want to be in or maybe a film I've seen, and when I do I always get completely lost in them.
"I sometimes go into my own little world, but it's ok, they know me there" <-- saw that on a tshirt

MishLuvsHer2Boys
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2009, 10:03 pm

I daydream at times about the happy times I've had with my kids and friends, as well as about a few special people that have come in and out of my life.

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

17 Jan 2009, 11:02 pm

I was daydreaming 5 minutes ago about playing the drums at a rock concert. :D
I was drumming my hands on the desk while closing my eyes and listening to music.

Daydreaming is awesome, I do it all the time.