Page 2 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

veruniel
Toucan
Toucan

22 Dec 2008, 4:38 pm

I daydream a lot lately. Someone I really liked proved to be impossible to have any sort of meaningful friendship with, and I daydream about finding someone who has all the eccentricity and intelligence of this person but is also reliable.

And I daydream about other things, too. I daydream about flight, and I daydream about going to places I've always wanted to see. I've been waking gradually in the mornings these days, and my dreams sort of blend into waking as I continue to think about whatever I was dreaming about. So I go from dreaming things to consciously pretending them.

I'm on vacation now. It's nice to have time to loll in bed and imagine outlandish things.

Followthereaper90
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2008, 8:31 pm

UndercoverAlien wrote:
as a kid i daydreamed about pokémon so now and then 8O :oops:
haha as kid i loved roleplaying and i got pikachu costume and punch of others^^

DeLoreanDude
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2008, 5:01 am

I drift off and daydream about my main obsession.

hotaru
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Dec 2008, 12:30 am

DeLoreanDude wrote:
I drift off and daydream about my main obsession.

Me too.

Hey David Ragan... :wink:

Also a fan of- The X Files, Sailor Moon and the Vancouver Canucks

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2008, 12:37 am

I often space out, where my mind just goes on drift mode and just gives me a break from thinking about all the what if situations that usually run through my head. As a child, I would daydream about being a queen (NOT a princess), and have gazillions of servants :D

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2008, 12:03 pm

Mostly I daydream about my imaginary friends, who are also my favorite anime characters. I imagine my alter ego interacting with them, and them interacting with each other. It's really nice.

As narcissistic as this sounds, I also daydream about getting on television, either by some special on Asperger's or by going on a talk show like Dr. Phil.

Usagi1992
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2009, 7:06 pm

Oh yes, I certainly do...my most frequent one...aside from the ones involving my father's demise...involve a set of 7 fantasy women that I created 19 years ago, as a junior in high school. Oddly, I created them for more then just sexual pleasure...they have their own free will too. I'm freaky that way. :?

tcorrielus
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2009, 11:51 pm

I daydream about having a beautiful girlfriend.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2009, 2:43 am

I daydream quite often. As a kid I mostly daydreamed about being a super hero, like Batman, power rangers etc, aswell as comeing up with my own super hero; "The Praying Mantis". At the moment I mostly day dream about adding things to a certain world I am creating, and a lot of different things I come across, from news to anime I incorprate some new characters and events that I can imagine. Though I am not always I can sometimes be a bit like this girl with destraction, and daydreaming:

SpongeBobRocksMao
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2009, 11:45 am

Of course. :P Mostly about TV shows and my obsessions.

SpongeBobRocksMao!

SamuraiSaxen
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2009, 10:45 pm

richardbenson wrote:
i daydream when i listen to music :)

Ditto.

And also after listening to music . . . some songs get stuck on my head, and I continue daydreaming. :)

KazigluBey
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Jan 2009, 10:52 pm

Blampied wrote:
When I was a child, my mind always used to drift off and I would of imagine that I was a noble knight, in shining chainmail armour, carrying a great axe, slaying an evil dragon or a black knight 8)

What do you have daydreams about?

Sometimes I'll drift off into some scenario where some crazed person storms into the place I am at and I imagine how I might defend those around me. Not sure why I do this, but hey everyone has their quirks I suppose.

Sometimes I watch shows and imagine full conversations if I were on the show with the host talking about the same topic.

ShyGorilla
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Jan 2009, 11:42 pm

when I was a kid I imagined that I was robot being observed by miniature sized Wonder Woman and some mini Random Technician in a white coat with a clipboard. Relax folks, I was 8 at the time. I remembered that while going thru this thread and had to share. 8O

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2009, 9:25 am

I am usually too busy to daydream.

cmastler
Raven
Raven

16 Jan 2009, 9:17 pm

EDIT: AAAAKKK!! ! WRONG TOPIC, MAN!! !! What I ment was...I daydream like, all the time. n-n Manly about cute things and stuff like that...i'm like an irl version of Sakaki from Azu Manga Daio...lol

What I posted before:

Quote:
I don't know...I guess 'Barney's on Fire' by Weird Al Yvolska? (or whatever his last name was)

'Biggest Dreamer', the Japanese theme song from Digimon Tamers, also sorta reminded me of myself, too...and some other songs in that series in genneral.

Other songs too...can't think of them at the moment though.

...that was MENT to be in THEME SONG XD lol
~cmastler

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

16 Jan 2009, 11:23 pm

I daydreamed as a child, and I daydream now as an adult. Daydreaming has always occupied a large amount of my time. I have walked down the midways of my grand old traditional amusement park many times in my life. I have ridden the awesome Spiral Dips roller coaster as well as the great dark rides there. But, I know it isn't real---it's just something I like to do. I also saw someone here say they daydreamed with music---I can relate to that.