Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

bonez
Toucan
Toucan

22 Dec 2008, 8:56 am

RockDrummer616 wrote:
I have lucid dreams occasionally, except every time I figure out I'm dreaming, I will wake myself up. I'm not sure if that's voluntary or not. For example, something weird will happen and I'll say, "Wow, I can't believe this isn't a dream. Wait a minute, yes it is." and then I wake up.

theres ways to stay asleep once you know that your lucid dreaming. I saw it in the wikipedia article about lucid dreaming....

BastetsEye
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Dec 2008, 7:53 am

I have lusic dreaming, although mainly when I have nightmares, which I find somewhat reassuring, in my dreams sometimes I'm being chased by a dog or a bad man, and I find myself able to stop and confront the wolf or tell the bad man I'm not afraid of them and the wolf becomes my friend and the bad man goes away.

Sometimes if the nightmare is really bad I call out to God to make the dream go away and it always does.

DarthMaxeuis
Toucan
Toucan

23 Dec 2008, 8:08 am

I don't dream that much these days, oh, except that dream about three terrorists who shot me when I was at school (I'm not paranoid about terrorism, just a weird dream, I got three bullets in the chest and I just had a little pain ^^).
Yeah, I have most of the time lucid dreams when I dream (I don't dream very frequently, or don't remember my dreams, don't really know why) and it's really useful when you have a nightmare.